Have we been stupid?

moomoo192

Reaction score
I had an ectopic removed 2 1/2 weeks ago now. The hospital doctor told me (but only cause i asked her) to sustain from pregnancy until i have had 3-4 normal cycles. Is this for emotional healing or not? I am just asking because lastnight, in a hazy sleep we did the deed, when i got up this morning my dh said to me 'we shouldn't have done that last night should we?'

I took a preg test the other day to see if all the hormone was gone and it was still very faint so i did another one today and it was negative. I just wondered if hcg was in my system it would stop me ovulating?? and i also wanted to confirm in my own mind after all i went thru that the hpt was neg.

If i was to 'catch' and i really don't think i will, would it jurt being so close to my op?

Thanks for any advice.

Hi, hun, not sure if i can help you really

If you only had operation 2 1/2 weeks ago, its a possibility you havent been "caught" when you did the deed...

But then again i have known 1 girl who got caught before her next period arrived..

Could you not go to the docs and get the morning after pill, just to be on the safe side, i think your body needs time to recover and a pregnancy wont do that (you get 72hours)

I know you want a baby right now, but with whats gone on, you dont really want to risk anything happening to the next baby you fall with,

Dont really know what else to say, but good luck :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think it is probably quite unlikely given that you still had a faint positive test at the time. I think you can O when your hcg level is 5- most tests read 20 so it was probably way above 5 at the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back