just a quick question........

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
I am due on thursday and really dont want to go over , i was induced with my first and it was an awful experience for me.
My question is really just for piece of mind and a bit of hope.................has anyone had an induced labour for there first and gone on to have a spontaneous labour for their second ?????
Also i have been having sharpe sudden stabbing pains in my lady bits, is this normal and happened to anyone else? they are quite painful and take my breath away but they are just short sharpe pains...........any ideas
thanks ladies
xx

I can't help with the induction question but I get those pains all the time. It's like baby's trying to claw its way out... Really horrible. Not long left though :hug:

I wasnt induced with my 1st but was with my 2nd and 3rd but wasnt with my 4th and 5th or 6th and to be honset i dont care either way with this one but would rather be late than early.
As for the chuff pains yes i get them and they take my breath away too, its a nightmare when im shopping as people think im in labour :roll:

I cant help with your question but at this rate it looks like i maybe having an induction.. not good to hear it was a terrible experience for you :(

Hope your baby makes an appearance soon.. hopefully the pains are a sign something maybe happening for you.

thanks ladies for your replies.
Nori- it was horrible for me because ellie was back to back so with the normal pain of induction i had pains constantly cause the little mite wasnt in the right position...............im sure things will be fine for you .
xx

i cant help you with the induced question but i get the odd pains in my lady bits but they dont last long but bloody painful at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back