Just a quick one

kayla

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this so i don't know if i've posted in the right place but i'm sure a mod will move it if it's wrong.

My name is Kayleigh and me and my partner are trying for a baby. I've not been successful as of yet. But i am know two weeks late and don't want another disappoint ment. So iwas wondering if someone could help me before i do yet again another test!!!!

Like i said i'm two weeks late and fr the passed week and a half i've been feeling very sick...mostly in the morning but can also be during the day and late evening. Also I've been producing discharge....not much but never really had this before!!!

Also i've been getting weird feelings around my womb area...not painful or like period pains.

So i was wondering if any of you mums have experienced anything like this in the early stages of pregnancy???

I know i should do a test rather than asking you but to be honest i'm to scared to see the results

Thanks so much

Kayleigh

you're better off doing the test..

it sounds like you could be... but you might get your hopes built up by replies on here, only to get a negative test... so do the test and best of luck :D :hug:

When would be the best time to do a test? Is now ok?

well if you're two weeks late and you are pregnant, i think that would make u around 5-6 weeks??

do the test now, it should come up if its positive... if you have a spare test you could also try first thing in the morning..

good luck :pray: :pray: :pray:

Test Test

Sounds good but like Kimbo says you might get your hopes built up by replies on here, only to get a negative test.

Good Luck
:pray: :pray:

Thanks everyone.....

Just waiting now til i need a wee......

pregnancy symptoms are so similar to those of a period it's impossible to tell without testing. Some tests will register a positive 4 days before your periods due, though some people don't get a positive until several days over even when they are pregnant.

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP!

Unfortunatly only a test will tell for sure...

Best of luck!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back