No AF, but no BFP either...

Supernen

Reaction score
I took a First Response test at 12dpo and it there was a kind of line... it was faint and not a total line, more a little blob of faint colour at the end of where the line should be (half a line ish) Anyway, after the advice offered by you ladies I waited a few more days (15dpo) to take another test and NOTHING! I feel sick and my boobs are like boulders, I just don't understand! I can't see the dr until tuesday. I've got a two and half year old and when I was poas for him, it went positve instantly. I've had two miscarriages since then so I'm wondering if maybe I've had a very early missed m/c. I've had no spotting but a tiny bit of cramping and I keep crying all the time. Neurotic or what! If I've not had a BFP by now, is it too late to get one?

:hug:

It's not too late to get your BFP if AF still hasn't showed. I know some girls on the forum kept getting BFN for days and then finally their BFP.

Have you tried a clearblue digital test? They are usually the best. Good luck hun :hug:

I agree with Lynsey it's not to late. My friend kept on haveing BFP for days then eventually she got her BFP. So fingers crossed for you flower.

Well I took another test (a clearblue non digital one) and there was a VERY faint + line. I could only see it when I held it at a certain angle but it was definately there and definately blue! It was made up of only one row of dots (if that makes any sense!) so I wasn't too sure. Anyway, I went to the Dr this morning, and she told me that it was quite normal not to get a positive until a WHOLE WEEK after your period is due. My LMP was 12/12/07 and I normally have a 27 day cycle so I figured that I would have a decent BFP by now but apparently not. She told me to stop testing and to do one in a week's time to put my mind at ease. I guess there is hope for us all after so many BFN!

Thats fab!! I hope your line gets stronger, congrats :)

yes doctors insist u wait a week after your missed period to test, so you will have a definate result. good luck, hope the line gets stronger.

Thats fab, I really hope it is a BFP for you. I bet it is driving you insane waiting for a week? xxx Lou.xx

Thanks girls!

Yeah the wait is driving me crazy, especially as I've had so many m/c in the past. I haven't even told my boyfriend yet! It will be his first child so its all quite exciting

Sounds promising! Sending you lots of BFP dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back