Could I be again... so quick!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Starting to have a wee panic as I've just realised I'm late... well I think I am as I'm still a bit all over the place after having Arianna.

Well the thing is... I have been having symptoms like I did with Arianna, but I've just been putting it down to AF coming. I have been waking up absolutely sweating through the night (as before), my boobs are itchy, not sore just itchy (as before) and now tonight I've just been to the loo and have a really thick creamy CM :oops:

I would love another one, but I don't know if we'd cope with one so soon.

What do you think? Should I go buy a test?

aww hun :hug: you should a test thought to put ur mind at rest. Big fat congrats if you are :D

I'm quite panicy!! I would love more kids.. but we always planned acouple of years between them. And now what with moving in June/July time.... I'm just freaking! I havent even mentioned it to hubby incase I'm not!

def buy a test.

let us know what it says! :hug:

its not impossible and its not that soon really.
get a test and see

budge said:
its not impossible and its not that soon really.
get a test and see

I know both! It's just I never planned it this soon and I am back on the pill. Will go to the shops today and buy a test.

Gah - can't believe I missed this post...
Fingers crossed for you hun - you will be fine. I think we build things up in our mind to be worse than they are.

:hug: :hug: :hug: for you xx

Do the TEST!

We all want to know just as much as you! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14