• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

just a question for the experts!

fran_23

Reaction score
Hi :wave: i'm not TTC but i have a question and don't know where to put it..and you girls know lots about cycles etc so i figure this is the best place.

Right last week on tuesday (sept 30th) i took the morning after pill, as i had been vomiting loads for the last week before that within 3 hours of taking my contraceptive pill and i probabaly ovulated.I was told to keep taking my pill as usual and to test just to make sure it had worked so my question is this..i take my last pill tomorrow and AF usually comes on sunday, say if i were pregnant would i start to feel symptoms when i go on my 7 day break? and when shall i do a pg test? also if i still get my AF on sunday does that mean i am def not pregnant as i know its just a withdrawal bleed. Ah its so confusing i hope one of you can shed light on this for me as i am stupid. Thanks in advance! xx

Sorry hun not 100% sure how the pill and withdrawal bleeds effects things but if you do a pregnancy test 2 weeks after unprotected sex, if it's negative do another one a week later (sometimes it takes a bit longer to show) then you should get an accurate result. I'd do the tests even if you get a withdrawal bleed as women do sometimes bleed even when pregnant.

Good luck, hope you get the result you want :hug: :hug:

Thank you very much for your reply hun, i'll test on monday! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back