Just a little jealous...

tillzy69

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I am over the moon for the ladies that have had their little miracles! I'm so happy for each and every one of you! But now Ive gone over my due date I can't help feeling just a touch jealous. I'd do anything to have my babygirl in my arms!

Im sure you dont have much longer babe... Im sure you have made it very comfy for your little girl whilst shes been cooking away... Shes waiting for the right moment to make her enterance... aye us ladies are 5mins late for a date, half late for our weddings so shes just learning quick...
Fingers crossed for her to arrive soon :D xxx

aww don't feel too disheartened she's just not ready yet and her being in there a little longer means that her immune system will be better built up for the big wide world.
I think its shit that they give us a due date i really do, but just tell yourself that there is no rush and she's just not ready, on the brighter side she won't be any longer than 13 days now :)

Sure u won't be long hun, u can only be a maximum of 2weeks so enjoy your time to relax xxxx

Hey I'm jealous and I'm no where near my due date! All the little babies look lovely and I'm really excited about meeting mine too! I think it's only nataural for us to wish the time was here for us all to give our babies cuddles. You can be sure though, your little pink bundle will be worth the wait :) x

Oh i feel for you :( I'm jealous too and I am only 33 weeks (*only!) but I can't imagine how frustrated I would feel 40 weeks later! :(

I hope your little miracle decides to make an appearance sometime very soon xxxx

I'm jealous too! I think it's normal, because you always feel like you have so long to wait! When you feel jealous, just think of us ladies who still have 10 weeks to go! :) that's what I do when I feel jealous, i think of the ladies I know who are further behind than me! xx

Aww hun I totally know what you mean!! I was so jealous towards the end I stopped coming on here as much!! Trust me you don't have long and your LO will be in your arms in no time and it is so worth the wait!!! Xxx

I know this sounds really silly but the longer she's in there the more worried I keep getting. I feel like something's wrong and that's why she ain't coming out (even though I know going over is totally normal!) Pregnancy is like beautiful torture! Think all us women should get a medal for the emotional, physical and psychological changes we go through. And not too mention building a strong tolerance for patience!

i agree with you, i went over a week with my first i was going crazy i was up the hospital every day demanding a sweep or for them to start me, but she still didnt want to move after something like 5 sweeps i gave up. but she came out find and dandy prefectly healthy so much so within 10 minutes of her been born she used me as her toilet for 3 poo's and 2 pee's but i didnt care was just really happy she was out and feeding. its normal to be scared hunni but remember she will come when she wants. i hope my boy arrives on 9th june a day late that would suit me lol x x x

I really hope shell be here soon for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back