Hi hun,

I can not believe your 39 weeks already :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I am not surprised your fed up :wall: :wall: :wall:
You are so close now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Keep your chin up sweetie as its your turn very soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

xjoann said:
fuffins1981 said:
xjoann said:
Don't you dare apologise for having a moan! :hug: :hug: :hug: Us ladies are entitled to a right old moan at least 3 times a day! :)

You have been having a real tough time, you deserve to have your LO soon! You are coping really well! :hug:

Sorry but I had a wee giggle when I read 'fangita stabbings', I know how those feel. Not nice when in public and a big one hits. :?

They are nasty. I have had one of my legs nearly go on me in public when the stabbings start!! :lol:

Thank you so much ladies :hug: . I just felt ashamed crying when I had a text from a friend to say she had her baby yesterday morning and then came on the forum and saw another birth announcement.

I am very happy for everyone. Just angry with my body, that after threatening for so long (since 28 weeks) to send me into premature labour....Once at 37, I was so relieved to have made it full term.....and now what???

Been in 'latent labour' for basically 2 weeks! They said it can last weeks :shock: ....But dammit!!!! After all the 'signs' my body has had, you think it would get its arse into gear....but noooo.....not this heap of poo!! :moon: :oops: :shakehead: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I had a fangita stabbing while in the vets yesterday. I scared the young vet to death as he was already looking at me nervously as though I was about to explode, my dad found it very funny. All the while the poor cat is pooping himself because he is in the 'bad place'. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ..im sorry Joann.. that made me laugh out loud histerically at my laptop.. not too sure why im just a ****** at times :lol: :rotfl: im sorry your hurting hun fingers crossed your next!!

Hi Fuffins,

I can really understand your fed-up-ness, it really won't be long now!!!

I really thought I was going to pop Sat, and I didn't!!! (I was actually quite glad at the time as my Mum hadn't arrived but now she's here and Dais has had her school trip I'm looking forward to it being over......not looking forward to that dreadful fatigue though......

Hope it happens for you very soon.

Hang in there Fufffins, before you know it we'll all be jealous of you :hug:

Thats completly normal and i'm very much the same and can't wait for my day now and i've still for 4 weeks left but hoping I don't have to wait the full 4 weeks. Like you I suffer much pain every day, a very bad sore itchy feeling on top of my bump which feels like I've been stunng by wasps a thousand times and nothing releaves it and the last 24 hrs i'm also now getting pins and needls on bump. I suffer from sciatica which has got really bad in the last 24 hours and i'm just plain misrable all the time. I snap at almost everybody come l8 evening. It's very normal.

Hi ladies :hug:

It means a lot to me that you all understand. I have kinda resigned myself to my induction next week now....as my body does not seem willing to play the game lol

I hoperelaxing will help me get through each day now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back