Just a lil rant..

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Urgh...I feel so awful :(

My pelvis is out of alignment and so bloody painful..no painkillers are touching it and I dont have physio till Thursday :(

Woken this morning and Ive got a bloody cold, I must have sneezed about 50 times and each times it pulls on muscles and hurts my back/pelvis!!

And to top it off Alfie must have said 'Is it lunchtime yet?' about 100 times sinice 7am even though he'd had breakfast.

Gaaaaaahhhhhh...I just actually want to cry :(

Massive :hugs: hope the pain eases soon. Could you not give Alfie a little snack, that way he might give you a little bit of peace :) x x

I have lol but we have this problem where he's like this all bloody day, im hungry, im hungry etc...so Ill give him snacks and his lunch then by dinnertime he wont eat his dinner!! It does y head in...but honestly he will repeat himself over and over :( grrr x

Our Adam does this when he cant find anything he wants to do. Have you tried taking Alfie's mind off food when he asks? I remember having to take Adam to another room and occupy him with something else when he was younger, its not that bad now x x

Its slightly annoying isnt it...lol the thing is im literally laid up on the sofa with my pelvis...I feel for Alfie as I know its bloody boredom but Im in absolute agony :( everytime I move it makes me wanna cry!! Luckily Stanley is relatively easy to deal with as he just feeds and then goes straight back to sleep.

Ive text alfies dad to see if he'll come and take him out for an hour but Ive just seen that Spurs are on today :( so im not expecting a reply.

I guess Im just a little bit sick to death of bending over backwards to help people out and when I most need it (like today) no one wants to help :( x

Aww hunny, thats not very nice especially when youve been helping everyone else :hugs:
Do you not have any other family close by that can come and pick Alfie up for you? even if it just for an hour, i imagine that would be a great help x x

I've asked but no one is picking up :-( honestly I just want to cry :-( I've not asked for any help really since stanley was born, done evrything myself (his dad left when I was 6 wks) x

Hope you manage to find someone hunny, really wish i was closer i would of helped you as i know what its like :hugs: x x

Aww thanks hun..that's really sweet :) just gotta keep trying but ill remember it next time his dad wants me to have his daughter! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back