Just a lil question

Marianne

Reaction score
The past few day's i've had to wear a towel and on the towel there has been tiny little amounts of what I can only describe would be where discharge would go but not sure if it is discharge as it's a kind of brown colour at times and then a yellowish colour. Has anyone else had this/getting this and know if it is just discharge and nothing to worry about?

Thanks xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

sorry hun i have no experiance of this. my discharge (soz if tmi) has always been a white/clear colour. when i spoke with midwife yesterday i asked re plug and what to expect and she said it could be like colour of old blood - is that what yours is like? she also said it could look pink on the paper when you wipe yourself but again i havnt had any of this so couldnt comment hopefully some of the other girls can advise xx

I can only describe the brownish colouring as to be ' old blood ' coloured. As I say there isnt much of it, just a little and then it changes to a kind of yellowish colour. It's very strange. Just looking for some advice if anyone has this or has had it x

Make a pregnancy ticker

Is it not way too early for my plug to be coming away? Will it be anything to worry about, as in going into early labour or an infection? :-s xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Is it not way too early for my plug to be coming away? Will it be anything to worry about, as in going into early labour or an infection? :-s xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

I poste about the plug the other day- thread called " mucus plug".

In a nutshell, your plug can break away bit by bit wihtout you even noticing. The plug can regenerate... So if you loose it over time, chance re it builds bak up. A fee people will loose the plug all at once.. Can either be snot like or snot like with blood in it-often referred to as " bloody show".

The plug is a barrier method for your cervix, so it protects you from infection.... It is not a sign of impending labour.

Don't worry yourself too much, as like I said, it should builds itself back up. However if you get bright red blood at any stage then contct one of the numbers in your notes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back