June mummies to be

ruthiestar

Reaction score
Was wondering when you all finish work? I have taken 2 weeks annual leave from april 14th and start my maternity leave 3rd May :)

Early yes, but why not eh? lol

i have to use all my holiday 1st which is 5 weeks so i finish on 12th april and maternity starts 23rd may. lovely as have time to see friends etc and get ready for bubs. xxx

I finish work on 21st April, but have 17 days holiday before my maternity leave starts on 23rd May. Am currently signed off work for the next 4 weeks so may be finished already!

i have to use all my holiday 1st which is 5 weeks so i finish on 12th april and maternity starts 23rd may. lovely as have time to see friends etc and get ready for bubs. xxx

Lovely, yes like me, im looking forward to no work and visiting family and friends without the stress of other stuff.. bring it on!!

I finish work on 21st April, but have 17 days holiday before my maternity leave starts on 23rd May. Am currently signed off work for the next 4 weeks so may be finished already!

oooh, im guessing its not a good thing being signed off for work (obviously!) but gives you loads of time! Nice x

I'm going to use this time to get as organised as possible, especially as I've been told I've got an increased risk of preterm labour so need to get prepared.

im finishing the end of may :) so hopefully be organiseed and can chill for 6 days b4 he comes hahaha xx

i finish the 30th april, wud off loved to go longer but its guna be a struggle the way im going anyways as i have spd :( and as i have no holiday because im bank its all just maternity leave :(

My last working day will be 27th April - I then have 3 weeks holiday and start Maternity leave on the 23rd May!

Can't wait! Also have 8 days holiday still to take between now and my last day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back