June 2014 Mummy's to be!

It can come and go all pregnancy tbh! Im 12+5 today too (nothing been updated)! Yesterday i felt crappy, def comes and goes.

Oh I'm not on front page Jazzy. Can I be put on 3rd of June please? x

Felt soooo sick today....but, it's gone, so I'm going for it....curry tonight!! I may regret this....lol x

I've felt sick all day too but think I've over done it, ohs birthday so been busy cooking and cleaning for friends coming tonight, trouble is I don't want any of the food! Also had water babies today, that always wears me out!

Yeah it's easy to over do it when you feel a bit better or get on a roll, deff finding this esp after it feels like life was on hold whilst I was sick so much so there's lots to do! Yeah I find that with cooking too, spend ages making something then don't want it! Have a lovely evening anyway, hope you manage something and can enjoy it! x

I overdid it yesterday. Went shopping in the morning and then was supposed to be going out for my birthday in the evening. Then I had more than half my friends cancel on me, spent a good half hour sobbing onto hubby's jumper, and fell asleep.
We did end up going out, but I didn't enjoy it that much.

Before the upset, however, we bought a tiny tiny hat and a tiny tiny pair of mittens :)

Hi all how's everyone getting on?
Eeek can't believe I'm 15 weeks tomorrow! Do you think it's OK to start buying a few things? So far I only have one pack of vests... not a great start haha I'm just petrified I'll jinx something as my mum said not to buy anything until 27 weeks???

That's a shame Mrsc, was my husbands birthday yesterday too, we had friends come round which was nice, I couldn't eat much though.
I think its ok to start buying when you like, it won't jinx it or change anything, i know people who have lost babies at 36 weeks and at 3 weeks old as horrible as it is your going to buy stuff at some point and it won't change how you feel if you loose a baby. Its good to spread out the costs or get bargains in Jan sales. I've got some little newborn cloth nappys I brought for this baby a year ago while ttc! I don't need much as got everything new with ds so will probably just get a few extra little neutral bits, I love baby grows when they are little so will get more of those!

Aw, airyfairy, I am 15 weeks on Tuesday! I've only bought a few sleepsuits and one little outfit. I am probably not going to start buying the bigger stuff until after my 20 week scan but that's purely because I need to get Christmas out of the way first and have got lots of decorating and DIY jobs to finish off around the house and right now that's my priority or I'll start stressing. If I didn't have that though I'd definitely start buying now. I've got nearly all the big stuff picked out, it's just a case of purchasing.

14 weeks today! This is going far too fast for me!!

How are we all? Xx

13 weeks today for me! Last week in tri 1, not sure if Im happy or sad!
Still got a big bloated belly and food baby, think I might need something from the chemist now as nothing is working and Im getting very uncomfortable!

Has anyone else had a problem getting onto the site? Or just me cos im on my phone? x

Hi ladies,

Struggling to keep up with this thread. Hope everyone is alright!

I've been struggling to get on the site today too, thought it was just my GoogleChrome, but it's working better on IE!

So anxious today, had a dream where I had a miscarriage and I just feel sick and worried.

Also everyone at work seems to know I'm pregnant, even though I'd only told my close friend and my manager, one girl guessed last week, but I'm cross about it as I would have liked to make the announcement myself :( xxx

2 more sleeps till scan! Eeep! flutterbies are setting in!

Exciting, bet you cant wait, i loved every minute of mine x

I'm excited and nervous... the pessimist in me never thought I'd get this far... and its all too good to be true, and my sister went for her 12 week scan a few weeks back, and baby had no heartbeat from 9 weeks :( (she's doing ok, pretty much ready to try again, but in no rush) so bricking it, but excited.

Roll on Wednesday.....

Good luck for wed brighty, it is scary, esp when you have others so close to you who haven't been lucky. Got everything crossed, not long to wait x

I'm having a great day! I had approximately 3 hours sleep last night but still woke up feeling great for the first time in as long as I can remember. Managed to have a productive day off and blitz the kitchen and then the cutest little baby outfit and swaddle blanket arrived in the post for me and then my neighbour gave me a tiny little stocking to hang on our christmas tree for the baby <3. My dog's been a right little shit all day but I'm feeling super positive about the lack of nausea today!

Excited to be 12 weeks :) brighty my scan is on Friday, I'm feeling just the same! Sorry to hear about your sister xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back