June 2014 Mummy's to be!

Had my scan on wed, they've put me forward by a week to 14th June but I honestly think thats wrong and its just tall! Baby waa lying face down doe most of the scan refusing to budge - v.cute, it looked like is was planking!!

Mrs C... you hit the nail on the head! Where does the madness stop... isn't facebook about social networking... from sharing baby news to what you ate for lunch.

If your friends are bitter or jealous of you then they are not true friends... I had a friend who was trying for 4 years... now she has a lovely little boy, but is over the moon that it hasn't taken that long for me...

We all have our journeys... all our little ones are wanted and we want to share that news... we shouldn't be made to feel guilty about it.

I will be putting it on facespace now I've had my scan... I know I'm not fully out of the woods, but you never are really... just after the 12 week scan chances reduce by quite a bit. We cant spend the next 6 months worrying about the what ifs... we have a lifetime for that ;)

xx

Thanks girls, you've made me feel better about it and that Im not being insensitive, guess they will get over it just like i did every time I wished it was me, and I do want to share our exciting news with everyone!

Glad the scans went well girls! Tri 2 is anywhere between 12 and 14 weeks depending which website you look at! Im thinking 14 weeks for me as tri 2 ends at 28 weeks so seems better spaced!

Yeah we're back online! Hope you ladies all had a nice weekend and feeling ok, that's me officially in tri 2 now!

See you in Tri2 Sarah, although not been in there much as not been able to get on either!

Little update from me (now that I can finally get on!), I had my scan last Thursday and got put forward a week so my due date is 13th!

I didn't do a facebook announcement as such, I just posted a photo of the my little collection of cute clothes so those that didn't know do now! I've got a 16 week group appointment on Wednesday which I'm going to with my friend who is due 2 days before me so it'll be nice to have a bump buddy all the way through this although there's meant to be incredibly stormy weather coming our way so not sure if we'l make it!

Thank god for that - I can finally get back on! Been so bored the last few days!!

How are we all?! Xx

Thank god for that - I can finally get back on! Been so bored the last few days!!

How are we all?! Xx

whats going on ive been having alot of issues as well :(

I cant beleive im now 16 week 2 days

*whispers* are we moving to tri2 soon? I'm scared of tri2!

Ha, it's not bad! I am in Tri 2 but I just flap about all over the shop to be honest. I sometimes have a peek in tri 3 so I know what to expect!

Can we bring this thread to tri2 or do we have to start a fresh one? xx

I did message the mods but never got a reply, maybe worth trying again, its nice to have all our due dates at the start!

We need to start a new one, just checked so will need a new start page! Someone did start a June mums in there a couple of weeks ago I think

We need to start a new one, just checked so will need a new start page! Someone did start a June mums in there a couple of weeks ago I think

I couldn't seem to find it - so I've copied the list from the first page of this and started a new one!! Xxx

Great idea! We'll be in there a fair while now!

got my scan tomorrow at 1:30! Am kacking it! Fingers crossed its good news, cos this nausea is pissing me right off and i'd hate to think it was all for nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back