23rd June: MrsT, Emma
24th June: Sweetpea
25th June: Lynds, Kumber
26th June:
27th June:
28th June: Marquise
29th June: Baby2012
30th June: Gael, Amy

If I've missed anyone off please let me know.
I'll turn your name blue, pink or yellow when that time comes!

Last edited:
I can join you...by my reckoning my edd will be the 4th June 2014...feels very strange being back here!

My due date seems to come out as 30th may so feel more like june person haha

I've just dropped a urine sample for them to confirm pregnancy, so nervous still that it'll be negative even though I've been feeling rubbish for the last few days. It should be ok, 2 positives previously and it was a first wee so fingers crossed, hand was shaking when filling in the form at reception. Should get a call today

I got a BFP last night! Although the husband is still in shock it happened first time of 'trying', we are going to test again in the morning. But I know my body and I know I am 100%. My date will be about the 4th June 2014. Ive rang the docs but they have said to call back in about 3weeks time.

Are you ladies nervous? I feel slightly anxious and am praying everything will be ok, but I don't feel sad nervous as last time, I suppose it's because I feel blesswd to have a child after having a mc but the fear is always there. I had an early scan last time bit am determined to just wait for my 12 week date...how r u all feeling?

Im 31May 2014. Only found out yesterday.. definately think i belong in the June babies.

I'm feeling a little more settled now the nurse called to confirm the positive result. Have a Pregnancy pack to collect from the docs with lots of info apparently and booking appointment thurs next week :) so lots of positive thoughts, and for all of you too!

31st may, you're even more june than I am! Hehe

Yay! More mummies to be!
I'm scared! I have done 3 tests now! Lol. I have no idea what to expect, booked a drs appointment, but don't know if that was the right thing to do! But I gave a full on list of questions to ask!
I don't think it's going to sink in until I have a scan or start telling people. Even though I'm reminded by the achy abdomen and bloated tummy in the evenings!

People are talking about Xmas and new year already, and I'm thinking "eeeek! I'll be 19 weeks by then!".

So nice to hear you feel bad in the evenings (in a nice way lol) I feel worse late on, around tea time ish. I wish I could stop worrying, I didn't think I'd be like this.

I think it's totally natural for us to worry, iv really tried to put things into perspective tonight and we are more likely to have no complications than any, we always look on the bad side don't we. I'm so early on, af would be due Thursday or friday yet here I am pregnant, feel like a fraudster!

4 and half weeks in and confirmed first appoitment and still paranoid, guess it's only natural and as itks first time for me I've no real idea what to expect. Then if you read stuff online you can be convinced everything could go wrong! But yeah, need to just remain calm I know, knowing its normal to worry is good though haha

Hello! I'm a newbie but I am 4+1 with my 5th, due 2nd June :)))

I had an ectopic in July so I'm classed high risk, already had my first bhcg done yesterday which came back 118, got my secondary one tomorrow (fingers crossed it has doubled) as well as my booking in with the midwife. I've got my first scan on 7th Oct when I will be 6 weeks to check it's in the right place.

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

I am feeling really nervous. i had a mc before i had my son.... so i am really paranoid. I had a scan at 8 weeks with him. But i doubt i can have that this time..

so far i'm feeling shattered but no sickness. i dont think that came until about 6 weeks before though x

I'm finding it really difficult to keep it quiet!
I think I'm gonna tell my family at 6 weeks! When and how is everyone else telling their families?

we have told our parents already.. I will tell close friends as well when i see them... as i found that when i had my mc i needed the support and i hadnt told many people.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back