June 2014 Mummy's to be!

I think I must have got lucky with husbands - mine doesn't have any interest in sports, we have a normal car, and he sells some of his stuff if he wants to buy anything else!

Yeah mine is a right wheeler dealer! He should have shares in eBay.

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back after blood tests? I had mine done a week and a half ago and not heard back, reckon it's all clear? Xx

mine told me, if you dont hear in a week, then its fine... its been two, guessing its ok

Good Luck Mrs C xx

Told my bosses this morning - was really scared tbh! She's absolutely fine and I even got a hug, she's not a Huggy person at all :) xx

Thanks everyone! Baby was all fine and it was so amazing seeing our little one on the screen. I have some adjustments to make with my medication, but bubba is all good :) hubby and I are over the moon.

I got moved forward 3 days, so I need to update my little critter! Now due on June 12th :)

That's good, few days less!
I've got a solid little bump going on now, trouble is I know its really a food baby as Im so constipated now Im getting really uncomfortable!

I thought I was getting a bump, and then she scanned way below where I thought the bump was and now I know it is just fat.

Hi Jazzie had my scan yest and been put forward a week so due date now 6th June..please can you change me on the front page? Hope other June mummies all well x x

Wow bella a whole week that's good! Glad all was ok. Im the 16th now so only one day difference for me.

Thanks Sarah yes it's weird to have "lost" a whole week! But showing a fair bit now so all makes sense. Glad yours all went well too..can't believe how quickly the time is going! xx

Last couple of weeks have gone quickly now I don't feel ill 24 hours a day! I've just got a food baby that Im pretty certain will disappear soon as I manage to go to the loo lol!
I had the funniest dream last night that I gave birth to a girl very easily then half hour later i gave birth to a baby boy but nobody knew we were having twins!

ahh so glad sickness has gone for you! Lol what a funny dream I had one the night before scan.. dreamt that the sonographer didn't get a clear enough picture so he drew one! It was of this wierd cartoon baby with huge eyelashes and mental hair :lol: Remember feeling really disappointed I didn't get proper pic lol x

Last couple of weeks have gone quickly now I don't feel ill 24 hours a day! I've just got a food baby that Im pretty certain will disappear soon as I manage to go to the loo lol!
I had the funniest dream last night that I gave birth to a girl very easily then half hour later i gave birth to a baby boy but nobody knew we were having twins!

I've had the exact same dream - a bit like the last episode of friends when the surrogate delivers the twins but everyone knew but me and all I kept saying was 'Mum is this why you bought a double pram' 'Anth is this why you made me buy everything twice' but it was soooo real, I rang my mum up and she honestly couldn't stop laughing!'

My food baby has gone - I've finally managed to part this morning I now feel as though I've lost 2 stone!! :-D xx

Right ladies, when am I going to start feeling great? I keep reading everywhere that tri 2 is the best. Well I still feel sick, I get a pounding headache every single night and this morning had cramps and I am just sooooo tired (deffo more than in tri 1). I don't want to feel like this at Christmas! Also have a wee date night with the hubby tomorrow for the first time in ages and instead of being excited I just worry that I'll have to cancel and it'll all be ruined. Grrrrr. Sorry to rant, I just feel like I have had enough of feeling terrible now and not being able to do much.

Saying that though, I am currently sat eating a pretzel dunked in dairylea and thoroughly enjoying it!!

Right ladies, when am I going to start feeling great? I keep reading everywhere that tri 2 is the best. Well I still feel sick, I get a pounding headache every single night and this morning had cramps and I am just sooooo tired (deffo more than in tri 1). I don't want to feel like this at Christmas! Also have a wee date night with the hubby tomorrow for the first time in ages and instead of being excited I just worry that I'll have to cancel and it'll all be ruined. Grrrrr. Sorry to rant, I just feel like I have had enough of feeling terrible now and not being able to do much.

Saying that though, I am currently sat eating a pretzel dunked in dairylea and thoroughly enjoying it!!

I was starting to feel better too - then last night I threw up everything I'd eaten within the last 24 hours and Ive just felt shite since!! I've been having this weird feeling in the right side of my stomach too - I don't know it's movements, a bit of trapped wind (I've been farting like a good un for days!) or bubs growing at bit!

But I really wanna feel better for Xmas too and this weekend is really busy - my auntie is down from Durham for the first time in 2 Years and were all off out tonight and tomorrow I've got an 18th party which I'm really looking forward too :)

Date night - just see how you feel, if your not up for going out, get a nice film and a takeaway and just chill on the sofa all evening or if money allows it why not book into a nearby hotel and have a night there? :) Take care babe - I'm sure we'll all feel better soon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back