jumping the que!!!

im going scatty i cry everytime oh leaves me.. :cry: they want to get me 2 37weeks if poss..as it stands i will be stuck here until i have the baby

i am having a sweep tomorrow. then induction on saturday!!i am both nervous and excited i cant wait to meet my little man :D

Good luck and I hope you and baby are all well :hug:

Might I ask, how have you got access to the internet if you are in hosp? I've noticed a couple of people say they are logged in from the hospital. Do they give you internet access from your beds these days?

you have a tv with built in radio and internet its also gota phone aswell!!

It must be so nice knowing you;re going to meet him soon! Keep your chin up! :hug: :hug:

Thats good that you have internet access! I bet it costs a bit though. It did when my son was in hospital. I had to go down the corridor to the kitchen to use my mobile!

Anyway, I hope all goes well with you and baby. Do you have to stay there until he is born?

they have a offer on at the moment for free internet which suits me!they also allow mobiles which is good!! yep im here unitil ive had him now :cry:

samandbump said:
they have a offer on at the moment for free internet which suits me!they also allow mobiles which is good!! yep im here unitil ive had him now :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hopefully it will all be over with soon and you'll have your happy little bundle in your arms :D

Nice one on the free internet! It would drive me insane being in there on my own!

Good luck :D

if my hosp dnt have computers i will have to get sum1 to go out n buy me a fone with internet access lool im obsessed :rotfl:

how are things??? have u popped???? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back