sorry girls but im jumping the que wohoo!!!

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
just came back from the hossy im really happy :)

if i dont drop before 36weeks im being induced... :cheer:

i havent got the exact date yet but ive been told between 5th and the 8th of febuary i will be booked in for an induction... :cheer:

thank you tameron for being fat :pray:

was monitered for 45mins everything seemed fine had a couple BHs but that was all so not today :( lool

Did i miss something? Why are they inducing you?? :shakehead: Not fair!! You're meant to go into labour after me!

just don't go poking his eyeballs no more or he won't want to come out :lol: :lol: :lol:

well after my scan i had an appt a few hours after with a consultant i thought it was about my hieght. but it was about tamerons growth hes 1 oz of 6lbs allready. the consultant kept askin if i had my dates right but i no i have them right and it macth up with my dating scan perfectly. he said if i was to go past 36 weeks i would have difficulty "giving brith" puttin my bp and being small into consideration aswell...i new he was a big baby but i just thought he wud pop out a bit earlier.

i will be 36 weeks exacally on the 8th... but havnt got an exact date for an induction i should deffinatley no at my next appt witch is 2 weeks monday :)

Thats brill hun, but pleased be prepared for your lo to MAYBE need special care, hannah was born at 35+5 induced due to size, she was 10lb 4oz and she needed special care due to breathing problems and feeding problems being prem, so i just didnt want you to be surprised :hug:

i have been thinking about that aswell... my sister was telling me about it wen i called her. i hope everything is ok with him :pray:

Everything was ok with her hun she just needed tube feeding for 3 days and the little prong things up her nose to help her breath, she looked sooooooo big to be in scbu, the other 3 babies in the ward wer'nt over 2lb

aww im glad she was fine :)

about the tube feeding is it milk they feed or something else cos i was planinng on breast feeding but wont my milk go off by the time he can have some if he needs specail treatment?

they used my breast milk hun they just got me to express and i took the little jars down to scbu and they put that in the tube but i ended up giving her formular because she was so hungry

no hun they can sort all that out for you

and I had ds at 32 weeks and he never needed tube feeding or incubating it just took a bit more work to establish feeding :D

oh good i was rele looking forward to breast feeding people have told me that it rele helps u bond with the baby... :) thnx guys :hug:

You have a biff baby :shock: :rotfl:

Good news that you get to meet him sooner though :cheer:

midna said:
Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
oh good i was rele looking forward to breast feeding people have told me that it rele helps u bond with the baby... :) thnx guys :hug:

I gotta say I dont think breastfeeding helps bond and all that crap but it deffo holds something special. :D ...I cant even describe in words. Because its so hard I think and its something you both gotta learn together ...if someone asks me the hardest thing I ever done ...I can honestly say its breastfeeding a hungry baby on demand. :lol: ...Ive had easier 12 hour shifts at work... and all the hard work pays off theres nothing better than a baby sucking contently on your boobie.. hope you can feed ..and you never know they might not induce you just yet :hug:

wow thanks midna :) :hug:
i cant say i wouldnt love to be induced but if all changes an tameron is ok an im ok an induction isnt needed anymore then thats all that matters to me really that hes healthy an me 2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back