Quick help

Defo not pre-eclampsia :yay: will update better when on laptop as hate typing on this crappy phone! Xx

Well after a couple of hours at the hospital, KarenC and weefoggy were right, it was probably a migraine! I've only ever had 2 migraines and neither were like that, they both presented in an anxiety fashion, this was completely different.

I've had this pain in my upper abdomen for a few days also, which is a symptom of pre-eclampsia also, but turns out my pain is slightly too low for it and also I have a bruise which they think means I've torn a muscle, which explains why it only hurts when I cough, sneeze of vomit (nice lol)

Urine fine, bloods fine, baby fine :yay:

The doctor that discharged me asked when my next clinic appt was, told him next Wednesday but that I will commencing eviction process from Friday, so hopefully I won't need that appt lol

Also meant to say, when I went to the surgery and checked my BP it was up, but the top number had gone up alot more than the bottom. They said that this was probalby due to anxiety as when on the machine at the hospital it went back down to normal after 30 mins of sitting on the bed :yay:

That's great Maria, glad to hear all your tests are clear. It is quite scary at first, I only started getting them a few weeks ago, having never suffered from migraine in my life. Best to get the all clear tho! X

That's all good news. It's not nice but I have only had it twice, and not during pregnancy. Now take it easy and have a lovely evening x

OMG Maria1977 I've just logged on what a day you have had. I'm so glad you're ok. Take it easy x

Just seen this - sorry to hear you had a bit of a scare, but glad everythings ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back