Jumping screen

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
:? everytime i press on the emoticons the screen jumps to the top (just did it agian when i pressed the confused face)
if i press more then one emotiocon my post disappears and it jumps back to the previous page a was looking at and wipes what id just wrote
what on earth is going on??????

I've had this too!!!

The jumping up to the top doesnt bother me but when my post disapears (only happened a few times!) Grrrrr!!

and me! it doesn't always seem to do it though? i tend to knock the mouse on my laptop when typing and i assumed it was just me!

and have you noticed that on the old forum if you where typing a message, and clicked on a link by mistake and then hit back your text would still be there - but on this one its all gone.

many a time ive wrote a HUGE reply and lost it all :wall:

Sam&Alice said:
and have you noticed that on the old forum if you where typing a message, and clicked on a link by mistake and then hit back your text would still be there - but on this one its all gone.

If you do CTRL & Z together it goes back to your message!

SarahH said:
Sam&Alice said:

If you do CTRL & Z together it goes back to your message!

I just tried it, it didn't work for me? :think: i wasn't clear before, sorry i meant navigate away from the screen you are on :think:

Its bloody annoying its interfearing with my emotiocon addiction :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back