Jumperoo?

My LO loved hers & it kept her occupied for a while defo a best buy. She took her first steps at 11 months so definatly didn't hold her back x

Very similar story here too. Isla walks absolutely fine, still loves bouncing now on our trampoline x

im ordering mine asap...i had one for lexie it really strengthened her legs..she would bounce for hours absolutely loved it

My dd LOVES hers. If she was allowed would stay in it all day! She keeps her feet flat to the floor when she is in it and when she is standing on laps etc.

I think it has strengthened her legs tbh. She likes that she can see all around the room at what people are doing. I say she is doing world domination!

There are two downsides to it though -

1) when she is being held she just wants to stand. Has been like this fine we started using it

2) the bloody music!!! It stays in my head for hours! She prefers it on though.

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.

I have to say they're a godsend at the moment as I cannot leave Angel alone in the room now (She's crawling) and I haven't got a playpen or travel cot at home at the moment so it's brilliant for that. I think as long as they're not in it all the time it's fine. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back