jumperoo- who has one

ozzy

Reaction score
Hi, Does anyone have a jumperoo and if so do u reccommend it? im thinking of getting one but the cheapest is Argos for £75 quid! its a bit pricey i had a look on you tube at the babies on them and they look fab. dont really want a second hand one and they are going for about £50 on ebay anyway. im desperate to persuade my OH to get one. my baby is 15 ib and can hold his head is that the right time to use it or is it 6 months?
any comments would be great xx

We got one recently - Phoebe is fine in it, as she has really good head control. We wanted to get it early so we had most use out of it!

Only down side is she can't quite touch the floor in it yet, needs to grow another couple of cm! But I put a little box under her feet.

She loves the toys on it, and its kind of learning that she can bounce - but never more than one yet, she's only young still though.

We got a 20% off code from Mothercare - made it £64 new. Try looking on hotdealsuk for codes, thats where we got ours.
:hug:

Yes we have one and Dafydd loves it. so much fun. I paid full price in Argos too.

lelands been in his since 4 months , we paid full price after watching a million on ebay for months and them all going for 50 !

We have 1 we got it when Jessy was about 4 months old we paid 60 for ours as argos had 20 quid off at the time. She really enjoys the activitys and the toys on it but has never really been interested in bouncing in it and its looking like she never will be doing any bouncing in it as she is now getting too tall for it even on the highest up setting. So in another month or so it will be no good anymore.

we have one...but I was really wary of spending the money so I took Evie to Mothercare because they have display ones there and I sat her in it to make sure she liked it before we shelled out the full price!

She loves it...and for some reason this past couple of weeks she likes to jump in it first thing in the moring and poo whilst she's jumping :roll: :roll: :lol:

ive managed to persuade oh to get one. yipeee!! oh no more on the credit card :dance:

Well i got given mine, glad i didnt have to pay for it i definatly dont think its worth that kind of money. I found that it takes alot of space up, my sons tiny and he grew out of it i no matter of time! The person i wa given it off couldnt wait to get rid of it and neither could i! I think if you have that sort of money to shop around for toys have a look round first for a pratical thing that you can really get your use out of and that your child can grow with. Buy a tigger door bouncer tj got alot more fun out of that for £20!!

i just bought the rainforest one and connor loves it. he was getting bored with the playgym and bouncer seat... i've got a door bouncer too - he just loves standing so its nice to have 2 different options.

the jumperoo is big, but imo worth the money - anything that keeps connor entertained for 5 minutes whilst i go to the loo/have a shower is worth the money :lol: :lol:

We bought the rainforest one and i'd say it is well worth it. Chester has a big nursery so we do have the room for it, it is massive so if your place is small then prob not ideal. He hasnt mastered jumping yet, he sort of hops from leg to leg. I did a post on it in the babies section and everyone said it was great so we went for it.

Chester likes being upright all the time - such a nosey boy and hated being put down whilst I got dressed but now I can put him in his jumperoo.

Atm he only likes it for a max of 15 mins. Like lara he's not quite tall enough so we use a yellow pages xxxxxxxx

xkikix said:
Like lara he's not quite tall enough so we use a yellow pages xxxxxxxx

lol she's grown already!! can't beleive it! She can now pretty much reach the floor with both feet on tip toes :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back