Six months on...how are things?

minikins

Reaction score
Thought I would start a thread as a few of us have reached or about to reach this milestone and it would be nice to see where things are going. So here goes for me - will keep it short and sweet.

DOM

Sleep

Waking once a night sometimes otherwise goes through

Feeding

Still boobie on demand, but less now as he has three weaned meals a day.

Development

Totally alert, has been for a while. Nearly sitting on his own. Flipped from back to front a few times but still hates it if on front for long. Always laughing. Smiles and laughs at the cats.

ME

Sleep

I tend to go to bed about 11pm and sleep well after Dom wakes for a feed thank god. Could still do with a lie in.

Feeding :p

Try to do it with Dom but it's hard, so as and when and I am lucky my OH cooks in the evening alot.

Development

My motherly skills are maturing quite nicely although I do get the odd time when I think what have I done or what do I do now.

How is everyone else doing? :D

JAMIE

Sleep
Sleeps through the night and has a nap during the day

Feeding

2 meals a day at the mo, with a snack as a yogurt etc, will be introducing 3rd meal soon! :D being a bit fussy with bottles at the mo and will sometimes only drink a few ounces?!

Development

Very alert, likes to know whats going on!! rolls from belly to back and sometimes front to back! Very aware of who strangers are, his bottom lip starts shivering and then he cries!! hes fine with family and close friends thou!

ME

Sleep

Usually go to bed between 11-12, OH hates lie in's and is always up early so if he is working a late (starts at 3) or a day off, then he gets up with jamie and i have a lovely lie in!!

Feeding

we either have our tea then feed Jamie or the other way around depending what time it is, when his bottle is due etc etc!.

Development

I think im doing a good job! :wink: I love being a mummy, do have the odd challenging day thou! lol

REECE

Sleep

Sleeps from 9 till 7 most nights

Feeding

3 meals a day + snacks and follow-on milk

Development

Really alert. Can sit up by himself now and he just started rolling over. He can play his xylophone (not in tune!) Giggles all the time. Has just started grabbing the dog when he walks past. Has learnt the G sound and he says it all day long!!!

ME

Sleep

I get in from work at 10 and Reece is already in bed. I go to bed about 12-1am after I've wound down then get up with Reece about 7ish.

Feeding

I still eat as normal (except all my meals are cold by the time I get to eat them!). Could do with cutting down.

Development

I still cant believe i'm a mam!!! Feel so lucky everyday. I feel like I'm doing a good job so far.[/b]

Hannah

Sleep
sleeping from 7pm until 7/8am for last weeks or so

Feeding
having 3 solids a day and about 24/27oz of milk

Development
never stops still she is all over in her walker but will not lay on floor so don't think she is going to crawl anytime soon

Me

Sleep
i go at 10/11 and sleep until she does

Feeding
meals with her or when she sleeps

Development
starting to enjoy her now life does'nt seem as difficult

Sleep
Waking once a night.

Feeding

Still boobie on demand, but less now as he has three weaned meals day.

Development

Totally alert, has been for ages. Nearly sitting on his own. Flipped from back to front a few times but still hates it on front for long. Always laughing. love getting attention! vvvv nosey and stubborn!

ME

Sleep

I tend to go to bed about 10.30pm
Feeding

shared with hubby

Development

My motherly skills are maturing quite nicely although I do get the odd time when I think what have I done or what do I do now. same here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back