Jumperoo?!

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Just wondering everyone's opinions on these and whether they are worth the money? Would a secondhand one be better?

Thanks as always xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

we have just got one. my lo even giggled as she watched me put it up!

my goodness, can she bounce! i'm not sure whether its us watching her and laughing at her go wild or whether its the bouncing that she does herself but she just laughs and laughs in it!

i used to say the best thing we have bought was the equivalent playmat - now i think its this!

i read loads of reviews before i got it - there were hardly any negative ones.

i don't see any harm in getting it second hand - round where we are they seem to hold there value well so it wasn't that much more getting one new.

i did wait til she was 5 months before putting her in it though.

Id probab
Y get a second hand pne tbh, its alot of money and your lo might nelt even be in it that long. W bought a baby car rocker and he never reLly used it that much and was an early walker too! Its now sat on our balcony abandoned! Lol

This is by far the best thing we have bought for our little girl! She absolutely loves it and will stay in it for over an hour at a time sometimes. I was a bit worried because of the cost incase she didn't like it but it was a massive hit xx

Fab thanks ladies :) I shall have a look at new and secondhand and weigh up the cost!

Thank u I think she'll love it as she likes to nosey around and be upright! Maybe have a look in the new year xx

We just got a second hand one for £30 had only been used once, Sorry to hicjack post but people who use them we put little in one to try it and she cant reach the floor can we put a pillow or two under it? If not may have to wait a little longer to put her in it!

Tegan was almost 4 months when we started using it & i had to put cushions under her feet as she's so short! she loved hers & used it till she was about 9 months old. we bought ours second hand for £40 x

I'm just bidding on one at the mo on eBay! They seem to be between 50 and 60 at the mo....probably due to Christmas!

Cant wait til she's big enough! I'm sure she gets fed up of her floor Matt and she hates her bouncy chair!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back