July mummies!! How r u!!

Keeping well , getting super tired again though . Anyone totally not organised yet ?

doing great,getting a bit tired now and again but no major aches or pains so far ! finished ante natal classes and really don't know how I'm going to keep occupied for the next 6 weeks ! keep going to the shops and forget why I've gone in for in the first place ,my brain is melting away ! same with my fingers,dropping everything lol !

Same as all of you - starting to feel mega tired again! Getting so fed up with work - summer is our busiest and most stressful period and I don't know how I'm going to last to June 16th; I swear I could actually feel my blood pressure rising today!

Roll on June so I can finish work and try to properly relax.

x

:wave: July Mums

How am I feeling right now? As stuffed as a crimbo turkey :lol: Ate way too much for my squished up tummy and...can't...moooove :lol:

Other than that...I'm pretty much cacking myself as the thought of labour draws closer! Am pretty tired at the mo...but generally I'm okey dokey :)

Went out today and got moses basket etc, paid of pram and car seat, so generally have had a productive day :)

I just have to get stuff in for baby and my hospital bags. x

:wave: July Mums

How am I feeling right now? As stuffed as a crimbo turkey :lol: Ate way too much for my squished up tummy and...can't...moooove :lol:

Other than that...I'm pretty much cacking myself as the thought of labour draws closer! Am pretty tired at the mo...but generally I'm okey dokey :)

Went out today and got moses basket etc, paid of pram and car seat, so generally have had a productive day :)

I just have to get stuff in for baby and my hospital bags. x

God your soo organised , have to go choose our buggy on sunday and pick up hospital bag items . i'm being really lazy about it

I feel pretty good really starting to feel a bit uncomfy like theres not much room left in there but still managing averything fine n no pain or anything in my back so all good. got most things for baby other than a few little bits and doing my hospital bag tonight just got a few things to buy for it them im done did the babies bag a couple of weeks ago so nearly all set!!!! cant wait im getting so exited now think its going to drag a bit now though x

I'm good ta just getting closer to d day !!! Starting to get a little uncomfortable etc and labour drawing closer but it's all good!! Xx

Not too bad. I've sailed through really but just starting to get a tad uncomfortable and think I'm getting piles lol tmi. Got most stuff ready, just need a few more bits n pieces for hossy bag

Well, I'm back to feeling like hibernating. I can't stay awake to save my life. I'm so tired these last couple of weeks. I've already got all the major items like car seat and stroller, bassinet, etc. Clothes are all washed and put away. At this point I'm just ready to get it over with. Those first little kicks that you can't wait to feel aren't so little anymore. LOL! There more like daggers! Hope everyone is doing well!

Is anyone else roasting !! I swear im boiled alive

Yes def started to boil during the night esp! I'm so glad I won't be preg in the height of the summer cause that must be soo incomfy for poor mummy's to be x

I'm shattered! Was looking forward to finishing work next Friday, but Boss has asked if I I'd like to stay another month....unsure atm, cause could do with the money, but am sooo tired, and have loads to get done at home yet.
Am very uncomfortable, barely sleeping, always starving, bored and impatient, lol (and he's just stabbed me in the ribs!). Haven't got his nursery furniture yet, being delivered on the 10th, got all his clothes to wash, house to decorate, moses basket to buy, hospital bag bits to get for him and I, ARGH!!! I thought I was organised, but obviously not :)
<sigh>
xx

I'm doing okay :) pretty much got everything now and can't wait to move into the flat to get it all sorted out!!

Starting to feel a bit more tired than usual, and rolling over in bed is a nightmare :lol: apart from that all is good :)

xxxx

feeling ok, very tired!!!! few pains like ackey and back pain, uncomfatble to sleep, feel brethless lol!

Feeling ok, due 4th July but think I'll come early!! Lots of pains aches n needing to pee 2344566 times a day is doing my Ed in, lol

Not done either mine or babys bag yet but got most things, not even got a labor partner no more as me n oh have split,

Got most for baby, got - cot, car seat, pram, bedding, Moses basket,sterilizer, all clothes n loads more! Still need about 200 pounds worth of stuff but give ex a list as e can pull finger out, x x errrm not even got a name for my little girl yet :(

Nadine,I'm really sad to hear that :(...any chance of reconciliation ?sending you big hugs ..I thought you had decided on Saffron,Saffy..it's such a pretty name ! Yvonne was nice too ? Well I hope you're in good spirit and getting all the support you need XX

Hey girls! Glad to hear you're all doing well. I'm feeling good at the moment thanks! We've got most of the big things and our Mums keep sending loads of clothes through the post, so we're pretty sorted. Just need to think about hospital bags, start stocking up on nappies, washing the clothes and bedding etc. We still need a bedside table of some sort for the nursery, a baby bath, a baby gym and all the little toiletries, but other than that we're good.

Just counting down the days left at work now...14 days left! I can't believe it! Although I'm looking forward to leaving, I'm hoping I haven't made the wrong decision in leaving 6 weeks before due date! I'm hoping the time won't drag in those six weeks! I'm sure I'll keep myself occupied though!

xxx

Im pretty uncomfortable now, finding my little lad hard work 2 keep up with! Decorating the nursery this weekend so then i can get the last bits organised. Just wanting to know whats going on with the birth but got 2weeks until i see the consultant. Not long to go now ladies! Hope your all well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back