***July 2021 Mummies***

Good morning , I'm 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant (conceived through IVF ) ; I had a scan today that showed everithing is going well, with a strong heartbeat .... when I came home I start bleeding bright red ... I'm very worried ...... if you have more experience then me .... please can you tell me if this bleeding is normal at 8 weeks (is the date when usualy I was having my period) .also if it is possible to have a miscarrige overnight .... from such a strong heart beat 169 to miscarriage?
Hope my text find you well . Xx

I've had bleeding in both my pregnancies. You should definitely contact your midwife/care provider and they can point ou in the right direction if needed. Good luck x

How's everyone getting on?

Got my dating scan Thursday, should be 13+4 according to NHS dates, but going odd my dates (and private scan) should be 12+4, although this exact same situation happened with my last pregnancy and they still put me a week ahead with measurements even though I'd had private and nhs scans and was sure of my date. He was a big boy tbf!

So I'm wondering if the same will happen this time! We shall see.

Hoping eveything is ok on Thursday.

I have my dating scan next Friday (15th) which according to my dates I'll be 12+6 then. My covid test ended up positive so we all had to self isolate until Christmas Eve. I ended up having quite mild symptoms, extra tiredness, acheyness, mild cough, and on and off chest pain.
My sickness has only got worse as each week has passed, so I'm now taking anti sickness tablets. The problem is they make me so drowsy so I'm off work at the moment as it wouldn't be safe for me to be there. If I don't take them then I end up being sick constantly, especially at work. Hoping to find a balance soon.

I have my dating scan next Friday (15th) which according to my dates I'll be 12+6 then. My covid test ended up positive so we all had to self isolate until Christmas Eve. I ended up having quite mild symptoms, extra tiredness, acheyness, mild cough, and on and off chest pain.
My sickness has only got worse as each week has passed, so I'm now taking anti sickness tablets. The problem is they make me so drowsy so I'm off work at the moment as it wouldn't be safe for me to be there. If I don't take them then I end up being sick constantly, especially at work. Hoping to find a balance soon.

Hope it eases for you soon. Good luck with the scan next week xx

Had my dating scan yesterday. All looking good. Measuring 12+6 so a few days behind nhs estimates ans a few days ahead of mine.

I'm still off work on maternity leave luckily, due back at the end of match and hen I've got all my annual leave to take and then I think I'm going to go off on maternity leave again straight away as I will be 30ish weeks by then and work in a hospital ward where the advice is to go off paitent facing work after 28 weeks anyway.

Pretty sure I've pulled a muscle in my chest, it hurts when I move my arms a certain way or my upper torso. Really getting on my nerves. Font have any other symptoms though so I'm sure its muscular.

Xx

20210108_093953.jpg

Had my dating scan yesterday. All looking good. Measuring 12+6 so a few days behind nhs estimates ans a few days ahead of mine.

I'm still off work on maternity leave luckily, due back at the end of match and hen I've got all my annual leave to take and then I think I'm going to go off on maternity leave again straight away as I will be 30ish weeks by then and work in a hospital ward where the advice is to go off paitent facing work after 28 weeks anyway.

Pretty sure I've pulled a muscle in my chest, it hurts when I move my arms a certain way or my upper torso. Really getting on my nerves. Font have any other symptoms though so I'm sure its muscular.

Xx

View attachment 91962
Ah so you won't be back at work long at all then. I also work on a ward so will be also going off at 28 weeks. I don't think I'll be able to fit my annual leave it now before that so will have to be during that time off. Because we will be off on full pay anyway I'm gonna start my maternity as late as possible, my annual leave will probably be the weeks leading up to that. Last time I went at 35 weeks and I physically couldn't have worked on the ward any longer than that. I hope that the 28 week thing doesn't change as I actually think it will help so much and I'm gonna enjoy that time off with my toddler

Ah so you won't be back at work long at all then. I also work on a ward so will be also going off at 28 weeks. I don't think I'll be able to fit my annual leave it now before that so will have to be during that time off. Because we will be off on full pay anyway I'm gonna start my maternity as late as possible, my annual leave will probably be the weeks leading up to that. Last time I went at 35 weeks and I physically couldn't have worked on the ward any longer than that. I hope that the 28 week thing doesn't change as I actually think it will help so much and I'm gonna enjoy that time off with my toddler

I won't be going back at all. I'll be 30 weeks by the time I've finished my annual leave and hen straight on maternity. My employers aren't the best when it comes to dealing with pregnancy. They were awful last time. I work on a psychiatric ward and in all honestly wasn't safe for me at all last time. I'm just lucky I had a good group of colleagues looking after me on nights.

There was many a times I nearly got attacked by paitents. I actually did get hit at 8 weeks by one paitent but it was in my shoulder so no harm done. A lady I worked with got smacked in the stomach so hard she had to take a few days off to recover ans then she resigned. Wasnt a pleasant experience working there whilst pregnant. Didnt feel protected at all. I worked until 37 weeks last time ans was induced at 38 weeks and I'm guessing I'll be induced early this time too.

I won't qualify for maternity pay this time as in the qualifying weeks I'll be on the end of maternity leave where I won't be getting paid anything. Should get maternity allowance tho.

Yes will be lovely for you to go off at 28 weeks xx

I won't be going back at all. I'll be 30 weeks by the time I've finished my annual leave and hen straight on maternity. My employers aren't the best when it comes to dealing with pregnancy. They were awful last time. I work on a psychiatric ward and in all honestly wasn't safe for me at all last time. I'm just lucky I had a good group of colleagues looking after me on nights.

There was many a times I nearly got attacked by paitents. I actually did get hit at 8 weeks by one paitent but it was in my shoulder so no harm done. A lady I worked with got smacked in the stomach so hard she had to take a few days off to recover ans then she resigned. Wasnt a pleasant experience working there whilst pregnant. Didnt feel protected at all. I worked until 37 weeks last time ans was induced at 38 weeks and I'm guessing I'll be induced early this time too.

I won't qualify for maternity pay this time as in the qualifying weeks I'll be on the end of maternity leave where I won't be getting paid anything. Should get maternity allowance tho.

Yes will be lovely for you to go off at 28 weeks xx

It definitely sounds safer for you to be off work for the whole of your pregnancy then. It's hard that you won't get maternity pay and hopefully that won't be too tricky for you.

Is anyone feeling movement yet? I think I've just started to really feel is in the last week or so. I'm 17 weeks but this is my second pregnancy. In the beginning it's so hard to tell if it's movement or indigestion, but I've recently felt some movements that definitely feel like baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back