***July 2021 Mummies***

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Some of you may remeber me. Long time poster. Took 7 years ttc our DS who is 6 months old.

Found out were expecting another, only 3+6 atm.

Add your EDD and I'll add them below :D

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th@JenKat :yellow:
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th @maythe4thbewit :yellow:
20th
21st
22nd
23rd @2boys1girl :yellow:
24th @Kazz1n :yellow:
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st @Thoule730 :yellow:

Last edited:
Ok ladies...I am just a couple days late so i thought what the heck...lets try a test...i did one yesterday afternoon and one a few this morning...what do you think

20201109_135946.jpg

I tried to post a pic that had yesterdays and todays but it was too big...yesterdays test has nothing today as you can see super faint...but definitely a hint of pink...see what the next couple days brings for me :p

Hi guys,

Some of you may remeber me. Long time poster. Took 7 years ttc our DS who is 6 months old.

Found out were expecting another, only 3+6 atm.

Add your EDD and I'll add them below :D

Oh hey wow! Congratulations, that’s amazing news!

I tried to post a pic that had yesterdays and todays but it was too big...yesterdays test has nothing today as you can see super faint...but definitely a hint of pink...see what the next couple days brings for me :p

I'd say that's positive! What test is it? Mine are faint, for reference hears mine from yesterday and today. Xxx

Cheapies are rubbish compared to frer

20201109_094607.jpg 20201109_203858.jpg 20201109_203841.jpg

Congratulations!!! What wonderful news!!

I am shimming over to July from the June group as I went for my dating scan yesterday and was told I’m week behind. I’m now due 7th July. Had a little heartbeat of 111bpm Hi everyone!

Congratulations!!! What wonderful news!!

I am shimming over to July from the June group as I went for my dating scan yesterday and was told I’m week behind. I’m now due 7th July. Had a little heartbeat of 111bpm Hi everyone!

Congratulations! I'll add you now! Xx

Hi... just had a positive test this morning :)
Seems the due date will be around the 22nd July, if I could get added onto the list...?

Congrats to the mums here so far!

Hello Ladies,

I have been TTC for 2 years. I got my first BFP last Tuesday followed with a positive digital. I have testes everyday since and im scared im heading for a miscarriage as lines are not getting dark. What do you think? Will put pictures in another post

Hello Ladies,

I have been TTC for 2 years. I got my first BFP last Tuesday followed with a positive digital. I have testes everyday since and im scared im heading for a miscarriage as lines are not getting dark. What do you think? Will put pictures in another post

They will take a while to darken. My cheapies are still rubbish compared to frer now x

Hi all, I'm so happy to be joining this thread! I decided to do a test after putting my son to bed and got a faint but visible second line. According to NHS due date calculator it estimates 24th July but I'm sure it will change as my periods have been a little all over the place. My son is 2 and was born 24th September 2018.

Hi all, I'm so happy to be joining this thread! I decided to do a test after putting my son to bed and got a faint but visible second line. According to NHS due date calculator it estimates 24th July but I'm sure it will change as my periods have been a little all over the place. My son is 2 and was born 24th September 2018.
Congratulations!!!! Wahooo

Congratulations! X

Hi all,

After taking 5 pregnancy tests just to be really really really sure, I got my BFP a week or so ago. Based on first day of my last period I'm now about 6 weeks along. Giving me a due date of July 7th. Which just so happens to be my son's birthday. I know the due date will very likely change, but it was a fun coincidence for us to realise that.

We are ecstatic. Pregnancy was not very easy for me last time and the first trimester is already draining me. But I am grateful and happy for me wee one. Can't wait for my first scan.

Congratulations to all my fellow July 2021 parents. :)

Hi all,

After taking 5 pregnancy tests just to be really really really sure, I got my BFP a week or so ago. Based on first day of my last period I'm now about 6 weeks along. Giving me a due date of July 7th. Which just so happens to be my son's birthday. I know the due date will very likely change, but it was a fun coincidence for us to realise that.

We are ecstatic. Pregnancy was not very easy for me last time and the first trimester is already draining me. But I am grateful and happy for me wee one. Can't wait for my first scan.

Congratulations to all my fellow July 2021 parents. :)
Congrats! We have matching due dates :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back