***July 2021 Mummies***

I know a couple of you spotted my post elsewhere, but I'm likely out. Started to bleed yesterday and it got very heavy today with painful cramps. I'll wait it out and test again in a couple of weeks to be sure, but I'm pretty convinced it's a loss.
I'm fine - sad not to be with you all though.
I wish you ladies all the very best x:hug:

Hi all,

After taking 5 pregnancy tests just to be really really really sure, I got my BFP a week or so ago. Based on first day of my last period I'm now about 6 weeks along. Giving me a due date of July 7th. Which just so happens to be my son's birthday. I know the due date will very likely change, but it was a fun coincidence for us to realise that.

We are ecstatic. Pregnancy was not very easy for me last time and the first trimester is already draining me. But I am grateful and happy for me wee one. Can't wait for my first scan.

Congratulations to all my fellow July 2021 parents. :)

Congratulations, how funny that at the moment your due date is your son's birthday!

I know a couple of you spotted my post elsewhere, but I'm likely out. Started to bleed yesterday and it got very heavy today with painful cramps. I'll wait it out and test again in a couple of weeks to be sure, but I'm pretty convinced it's a loss.
So sorry to hear this :sad:

Let me know if/when you want me to remove you from the top of the thread.

Big hugs! So sorry your going through this x

I’m so sorry to hear this, I hope you are ok!

Let me know if/when you want me to remove you from the top of the thread.

Big hugs! So sorry your going through this x
Thanks ladies - I think go ahead and remove me @maythe4thbewit and in the unlikely case that I get a positive result when I eventually test, I'll let you know Hugs all...

Really sorry to hear your news, Yorkslass. Hugs to you and wishing you all the best xxx

Congratulations @maythe4thbewit I hope u and little boy are keeping well.
Good to see u back on the forum.

We are brilliant thank you! He has been on solids for about a month, sitting up on his own, said mama and has 6 teeth already! Hes amazing!

How are you? Xxxx

Hi I'm new here (I've been here before with 2 of my other babies) I got a positive about a week and a half ago due the 23rd according to dates can I join you?

Hi I'm new here (I've been here before with 2 of my other babies) I got a positive about a week and a half ago due the 23rd according to dates can I join you?

Of course you can I'll add you now!

Congratulations!!xx

Hi how's everyone feeling? I'll be 6 weeks on Saturday and I've been very nauseous today. With my son I had hyperemesis from 6 weeks so hoping I don't get it that bad this time round.
Other than that I've mainly just been quite tired

Hi how's everyone feeling? I'll be 6 weeks on Saturday and I've been very nauseous today. With my son I had hyperemesis from 6 weeks so hoping I don't get it that bad this time round.
Other than that I've mainly just been quite tired

I never had any nausea with my son, just exhaustion, constant colds and cold sores. This time round, I've got coldsores again and the exhaustion is next level with a 7 month old to look after. I've had random bouts of nausea the last two days, not sure if it will just go away though? Didn't have it with my son. I turned 6 weeks on tuesday just gone roughly. Right when the nausea started.

Last time I had bleeding on an off from 4 weeks right up untill 20 weeks. Hoping I dont get it this time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back