***July 2021 Mummies***

Had some spotting today, 6+4. Not to worried I had it often last time. I've left a messege for the midwife just so it's on record. She wasn't bothered at all last time, only had scans for it last time after speaking with the GP. She probably wont get back untill monday now anyway. Just need to try and take my mind off it. Xx

We are brilliant thank you! He has been on solids for about a month, sitting up on his own, said mama and has 6 teeth already! Hes amazing!

How are you? Xxxx

I had a little girl..she came few weeks early and arrived mid August. She fits in just perfectly. Kids love her so much. Shes doing great apart from terrible reflux..

Glad to hear ur little man is coming on. Enjoy your first christmas with him. X

Had some spotting today, 6+4. Not to worried I had it often last time. I've left a messege for the midwife just so it's on record. She wasn't bothered at all last time, only had scans for it last time after speaking with the GP. She probably wont get back untill monday now anyway. Just need to try and take my mind off it. Xx
Oh no hopefully it's just the same as last time. Doesn't make it any less stressful though.

Oh no hopefully it's just the same as last time. Doesn't make it any less stressful though.

I've left a messege for midwife but I cant see her sending me for a scan. She never wanted to last time. I only had scans through GP before I saw her and once out of hours.

My nausea has disappeared too which is making me paranoid but it shouldn't really because i didnt have any nausea with my little by at all xxx

I went for a scan today, no heart beat could be heard. I’m going back in tomorrow for one last look but as I should be 8 weeks 5 days and at 5 weeks 6 days there was a heart beat it is not looking good. I’m devastated.

I went for a scan today, no heart beat could be heard. I’m going back in tomorrow for one last look but as I should be 8 weeks 5 days and at 5 weeks 6 days there was a heart beat it is not looking good. I’m devastated.

I'm so sorry lovely. Big hugs. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Keep us updated. I'm here if you need a chat or anything. Xxx

6+6 today. No more spotting yet. Midwife finally got back to me, just 'watch and wait' and ring the on call if it happens again so tey can refer me to EPU.

Thank you so much for your kind words. They confirmed that I have definitely miscarried, it looks from measurements that it happened late last week, I go in tomorrow for a D&C but I have started cramping and spotting already. I am so sad and in shock. I just wish I knew what went wrong

Thank you so much for your kind words. They confirmed that I have definitely miscarried, it looks from measurements that it happened late last week, I go in tomorrow for a D&C but I have started cramping and spotting already. I am so sad and in shock. I just wish I knew what went wrong

I'm so sorry. Its horrible that these things happen. I'm in limbo atm because I've had spotting and pain but not offered a scan unless it happens again. I know I had the same last time but its still a worry.

I'm so sorry this happened to you! Look after yourself and be gentle with yourself xxxx

Private Scan booked for tomorrow evening with ultrasound direct. Should be 8+1 fingers crossed.

Last edited:
My tentative due date is July 31st! I'm squeaking in! Hopefully will have a better idea by the end of the month when I have my first visit.

Scan went well last night. Measuring 8+2 so a day more than I had guessed. Changed EDD but likely to change again at next scan.

Couldn't get very clear pictures as they were running 30 minutes late which was horrendous with an already bursting bladder! Literally couldn't stay still as she scanned me, she only scanned me for about a minute so not sure how they were running late. But baby was measuring on track a a in he right place and heart beat seen so I'm happy. Hows everyone feeling? I had more spotting Tuesday but nothing again since.

1.2.276.0.26.1.1.1.2.2020.381.67974.716448.92012544.jpg 1.2.276.0.26.1.1.1.2.2020.381.68011.5585766.92012544.jpg 1.2.276.0.26.1.1.1.2.2020.381.68031.616060.92012544.jpg

Scan went well last night. Measuring 8+2 so a day more than I had guessed. Changed EDD but likely to change again at next scan.

Couldn't get very clear pictures as they were running 30 minutes late which was horrendous with an already bursting bladder! Literally couldn't stay still as she scanned me, she only scanned me for about a minute so not sure how they were running late. But baby was measuring on track a a in he right place and heart beat seen so I'm happy. Hows everyone feeling? I had more spotting Tuesday but nothing again since.

View attachment 91870 View attachment 91871 View attachment 91872

That's amazing news. Glad everything is fine, hopefully the spotting will stop soon. I've been so nauseas and sick a few times but nowhere near as bad as with my son. I've also been so exhausted and not had much motivation to get things done. Hoping my energy levels return soon.
Currently self isolating as one of the nurses I work with has tested positive so everyone who was on shift with her has to self isolate. Because I'm classed as high risk due to being pregnant I had to have a test at work today even though I don't have symptoms. Test was awful especially when already nauseas! As long as don't get symptoms/test is negative I'll be out of isolation on 22nd

How's everyone getting on?

Got my dating scan Thursday, should be 13+4 according to NHS dates, but going odd my dates (and private scan) should be 12+4, although this exact same situation happened with my last pregnancy and they still put me a week ahead with measurements even though I'd had private and nhs scans and was sure of my date. He was a big boy tbf!

So I'm wondering if the same will happen this time! We shall see.

Hoping eveything is ok on Thursday.

Good morning , I'm 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant (conceived through IVF ) ; I had a scan today that showed everithing is going well, with a strong heartbeat .... when I came home I start bleeding bright red ... I'm very worried ...... if you have more experience then me .... please can you tell me if this bleeding is normal at 8 weeks (is the date when usualy I was having my period) .also if it is possible to have a miscarrige overnight .... from such a strong heart beat 169 to miscarriage?
Hope my text find you well . Xx

Good morning , I'm 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant (conceived through IVF ) ; I had a scan today that showed everithing is going well, with a strong heartbeat .... when I came home I start bleeding bright red ... I'm very worried ...... if you have more experience then me .... please can you tell me if this bleeding is normal at 8 weeks (is the date when usualy I was having my period) .also if it is possible to have a miscarrige overnight .... from such a strong heart beat 169 to miscarriage?
Hope my text find you well . Xx

I had some bleeding from weeks 9-12 and it was likely just implantation bleeding. But I'd still suggest phone your midwife as I found it very reassuring to talk to mine and they can give you a clearer idea what to look out. I hope it all turns out well for you, got my fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back