Joining you all

cherrypie556

Reaction score
Got my BFP this morning. Have noidea how far on i am, but guessing 4-5 weeks. I havnt had a period since stopping mini pill beg August, but i ov'd for the first time 3 weeks ago, so managed to fall 1st time. Rang my MW already so hopefully should have an early scan to see. Does anyone know if i have an early scan, will i still get my 12 weeker one or not?

Vicki xx :D

Hi

Congrats again hun glad to see you here!!
Hope this pregnancy goes well for you.
Im hoping for an early scan as well as im only guessing my dates. We dont get one here till 16-20 weeks and thats the only one we get its
crap :(
Katrina

cherrypie556 said:
Does anyone know if i have an early scan, will i still get my 12 weeker one or not?

Vicki xx :D

Congratulations!

If you want the Nuchal screening done then the baby must be 12 weeks, so they will have to ask you back again a few weeks later.

No its not the nuchal one iam after, just the regular 12 week dating scan. :)

I think if you get an early scan and you are less than 9 weeks they will send you for another scan at 12 weeks.....but don't take my word for it. I had my scan at 9w 5d and didn't get another at 12 weeks, which is why I think it's if you're before 9w that they see you again.....think I read it in another post?!

COngrats on your BFP....wishing you a happy healthy pg x

congratulations on your bfp!!!
hope you can get an early scan hun!!

I had a dating scan at 9 weeks with dd (nearly 5 years ago now), and didn't have another scan at 12 weeks, just jumped straight to the 20 week one. I thought it would be ages to wait, but it wasn't.

Congratulations on your BFP.

I notice this is your 4th baby, I'm pregnant with my 4th too :) . How old are your other children?

Good luck with your pregnancy, hope it all goes well.

heather x

:wave: welcome to first tri

tell your docs that you are really unsure of when your last period was and ask them to refer you for a dating scan otherwise you wont be offered one i dont think. i asked for a dating scan and my doctor also referred me for a nuchal scan at 12 weeks which im waiting for now (another excuse to see LO) and then i think next scan is at 20-23 weeks. all depends on your area aswell though. x

Well booked in with my MW and told hetr i havn't a clue how far along iam and no mention of an early scan. I still defo get my 12 weeks dating scan though here aswell as my 20 weeker.

My other three are 4 1/2 ,2 and 9 months xx

if u really want u could pay private or tell fibs about pain/bleeding?
Or if u can wait..whens ur 12w scan if u dunno dates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back