What a lovely midwife!

Naomi D

Reaction score
I went for my booking in appointment with the midwife yesterday, and she was so nice! I got all the booklets and she took loads of time to talk about tests etc and what I should/shouldn't be eating.

I told her how nervous I was as I had a previous mc, and she immediately rang the hospital, and spoke to someone there and arranged for me to have an early scan when I'll be around 7 weeks! I'm so happy to have such a helpful and understanding mw - and my scan will be on 28th December which is fab!

Aw that's great! Its helpful when you like the midwife! They all should be like that!
Hope mine is as nice lol.

Its so lovely of her to get an early scan arranged for u!
Hope it all goes well xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

That's brilliant! You should definitely see a liittle shape with a flickering heart at that time! :yay:

Thanks great!, hope mine is nice and understanding appt isn't until the 5th of Jan so got a while to wait, so when is your scan?

so happy for you that you got one of the good ones!
my midwife answered her mobile phone for ten minutes when i met her at the practice. then didnt even apologize! needless to say i didnt feel the connection i was expecting... haha!

so happy for you that she rang the hospital to arrange an early scan, thats absolutely fantastic :) looking forward to hearing about it on the 28th!

I think all midwives should be like her, she seems older with lots of experience. She didn't get my OHs sense of humour tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back