• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

joining from ttc

Sunflower

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Well i thought i should move over to this forum given that i just got my BFP!!! still cant believe it and am still testing every day right now!!!

I better introduce myself!!

I am 40 so this bfp is very special and unfortunately we lost our first in Mar 08. Still feel loss but both really happy to try again and hopefully all will go well this time! so if i am super sensitive i apologize upfront - but i guess with all the hormones on this forum i am in good company!!

Off to the docs tomorrow to start the registration process!!

Anyway hello and hopefully there are a couple of you on here that will be at the same stage as me and we can move through together

Sunnyx

:cheer: congratualtions sunflower, welcome to first tri. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9months :D

hello and welcome to first tri :wave:

Im 40 next year :oops: and this will be my 4th. Big "CONGRATULATIONS" on your bfp!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :cheer: :hug: :hug: x

Hi There :wave:

Welcome to the first tri and congratulations on your bfp :cheer: :cheer:

congrats hun im due 26th march so there will be a few moving thru the tri's together :hug: xx

Oh thanks girls !!

Have been on TTC for a few weeks so feels a bit weird coming here .... feels a bit like I am gatecrashing!! so thanks for the warm welcome am going to try and enjoy this. Just hoping this one will stick dont think can go through another mc!

I am off to docs later today to try and get registered etc!

Am hoping they will refer me to have an early reassurance scan but lets see hwat they say!! am not too hopeful !

Sunnyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back