• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JOIN THE CAMPAIGN

cassi

Reaction score
See avatar! budge strated the trend (so she dont tell me off for stealin her idea and blah blah) :)

:D i thought you'd like it cassi!

who else is going to join ? :)

Can I join the campaign against against political correctness? :wink: :D

Yes yes yes im up for that!!!!!

By the way, to all you ladies keep calling your period "the witch", im highly offended. Maybe you should just call it the blob.....oh no thats offensive to all Amoebas. How about rag week? Hmm that could offend the poorer communities who actually have to use rags. It happens. How about........oh damn it witch it is :roll:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Yes yes yes im up for that!!!!!

By the way, to all you ladies keep calling your period "the witch", im highly offended. Maybe you should just call it the blob.....oh no thats offensive to all Amoebas. How about rag week? Hmm that could offend the poorer communities who actually have to use rags. It happens. How about........oh damn it witch it is :roll:

:rotfl:

Can I join as well.

I'd like to join in and have the avatar but I don't know how to get them which is why I have never had one!

Xxx

well then show your commitment with the avatar! lol

just right click copy the URL and put it in the avatar from url box in ur profile :D

I wont use the avatar - Ill be a sympathiser other than an actual campaigner if thats ok! (something about the union jack just makes my stomach turn, not sure what it is :think: )

:rotfl: :rotfl: it makes my stomach turn because of how PC it is!

hey guys,
made a blinkie so people can support your campaign as i see that some people dont want to change their avatar,
here it is:

nopc1.gif

to upload it the link is:

nopc1.gif

copy and paste it , then delete the * after the

:D

thanks for that hun, as you can see i've done it!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back