60 minute makeover - Terri Dwyer...

Funkylady

Reaction score
Does anyone else want to hit her with a big stick?

God she annoys me!

'Come on, hurry up' 'you're useless' blah blah bla! She treats them like poo, trying to sound like the big 'I AM'... when all she does is wander round shouting orders!!

grr

Apologies for my rant of the day!

xxx

Yeah she gets on my wick!!

That other one that used to do it was just as bad.

:x i know what you mean..

bet the workers are thinking.. woman if you moved your skinny ass outta my way i'd be able to get a move on now ffffffffffffffffff off :roll:

and everyday she says..................

What difference an hour makes :x

Funkylady said:

God she annoys me!

'Come on, hurry up' 'you're useless' blah blah bla! She treats them like poo, trying to sound like the big 'I AM'... when all she does is wander round shouting orders!!

grr

xxx

she looks like she's been beaten a few times with the ugly stick already hun

I quite like her,but you are right about her shouting her orders. I think if you shut up and leave them alone, they will get things done. but she is better than Claire Sweeny, now she was annoying!

Thank God, I thought it was just me who finds her and Clare Sweeney unbearable!!!! I have to mute 60 min makeover when I watch it.

A guy I work with was on it a few year ago with Clare Sweeney, he said she wa just as annoying in real life..oh and its all a big con, they come a few day before and disconnect and pull everything out so its just a case of turfing it all out on the day. He said they did a really good quality job tho :D

I couldnt have either of them in my house, I would want to shove that fooking whistle up their fookin asses :lol:

Rubys mummy said:
I couldnt have either of them in my house, I would want to shove that fooking whistle up their fookin asses :lol:

now that would be quality tv!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rubys mummy said:
Thank God, I thought it was just me who finds her and Clare Sweeney unbearable!!!! I have to mute 60 min makeover when I watch it.

A guy I work with was on it a few year ago with Clare Sweeney, he said she wa just as annoying in real life..oh and its all a big con, they come a few day before and disconnect and pull everything out so its just a case of turfing it all out on the day. He said they did a really good quality job tho :D

So how do they suprise people if they come a few days before they actually do it? Surely the people will notice that things have been disconnected. I was aware that it takes them all day not just 60 mins.

lella said:
Rubys mummy said:

So how do they suprise people if they come a few days before they actually do it? Surely the people will notice that things have been disconnected. I was aware that it takes them all day not just 60 mins.

Its not a surprise!!! Well it is a surprise when they turn up a few days before and they film their reaction then, but the work isnt done in the same day....

Tillytots said:
Funkylady said:

God she annoys me!

grr

xxx

she looks like she's been beaten a few times with the ugly stick already hun
lmao she looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!
ohh....she bugs me too.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back