Johnsons Baby Box

xx emma xx

Reaction score
My asda shopping came there and i ordered the johnsons baby box with all the goodies in it. Everyone should get it, only £10 and its got loads of space to put other baby toilletries in it along with what they give you with it. I opened every bottle, it all smells like BABY hahaha. xx

Oh don't have an Asda around here, do you know if you can get it from Tesco? x

You might be able to but asda have the big baby event on just now so its reduced to a tenner! Boots do it but theres is over 20quid. Try tesco though cos i know they were doing cheap baby stuff a few weeks ago! x

Bonus, will have a look when I am next passing, cheers hunx

Just looked on their site - forget it for now lol £25

Last edited:
i need to get this. might have to have a lil trip to asda later and stock up on some goodies. xx

You get... baby shampoo, baby lotion, baby oil, top to toe bath, baby bath, baby powder, cotton buds and baby wipes. Some of the bottles are small and some are bigger but its good for a tenner! x

Xhopefulx they are selling at at babiesrus for £14.99 at the moment if you have one near you. Everywhere else apart from babiesrus & Asda are £20+
It's still a good buy at £14.99 as the products inside probably total this amount & you get a storage box for all the goodies too. I'm off to Asda on Thursday to stock up on baby goodies!!!

Sunnyb xxx

Oh that's a good deal :) ... I must go get one! when does the offer finish? anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asda sainsburys and morrisons all have the baby events on sainsburys a little dearer than the rest tho x

my little boy was allergic to johnsons aw :( so this lil one will prob be same x

just been to asda and got the box. also got my huggies newborn starter kit for free.

was abit disappointed in our asda though considering they are making a big deal out of it there wasnt alot there in the baby event. and it's only the 1st day.

will have a look at asda and morrisons aswell though.

xxx

Ive not been in my asda to see how good the stuff is. I HATE supermarkets, i go in andwant out straight away, thats why i get mine delivered. Busy supermarkets stress me haha x

I went to asda and got mine today. Also bought a bumper pack of nappies, some wipes, some bottles (Tomy tippee closer to nature supposed to be good if using with bf) and some breast pads xx

I got mine a few weeks ago from babiesrus for 14.99 before I knew you could get it at the asda event. Glad I only lost out on 4.99. Also glad I didn't get it when it was 20 quid or more lol.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought it when it was £15 and im buying another one :lol: Really good box for nappy stuff or bathtime stuff aswell :) xx

I just got mine! love it I got some nappys wipes and baby clothes too all very cheap im going to morrisons tomorrow see what else i can get woohooo love baby shopping x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back