Jeremy Kyle the baby whisperer?!

poochielove

Reaction score
After a few great nights giving Teddy a top up of formula to get him to sleep for 5 hours, last night went to pot! He slept for 3 hours then woke up every hour after that and would not settle on his own. This morning i plonked him in front of Jeremy Kyle in his chair so i could do some washing and i came back to find him fast off! :lol: i think Jezza has the magic touch its the only thing that can keep him occupied for a whole hour and it appears now its the only thing that can send him to sleep :rotfl:

:shock:

Maybe Teddy shut his eyes so he didnt have to look at toothless neds, and ended up kipping!

I would record a few hours worth for emergencies!! :lol:

it has the same effect on me. I have to shut my eyes when it comes on :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

We give Dylan a top up at night as well and its a bit hit and miss. most nights he'll go 4 hours, but sometimes after an hour and a half he wants feeding again but these nights are not ofter. I bet tonight Teddy will give you a good few hours again :)

Chances are its a bit like white noise with all the voices and shouting on it.

:rotfl: bless little teddy!!

hmm might have to try this with Kai! isn't it repeated in the afternoons? that would be perfect as Kai has taken to objecting to staying awake through the afternoon and passing out about 6...

Izzie used to love Jeremy Kyle....but its just not the same since the Foxy Bingo fox went away :shakehead: She loved that bloomin' fox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back