• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeezes Im such a sado!..clothes

nickilubs

Reaction score
I just went on another website and seen the words "Autumn and winter clothes" and got a warm fuzzy happy feeling.....like yaaaay in Autumn clothes will fit again and I will have a little mini me to wrap up in snuggly clothes whilst I can wear big warm cosy boots and thick tights with skirts that actually fit again haha! I miss nice clothes now I have about 5 things I wear lol my other stuff fits but I dont like things clinging to Pip bump so end up wearing dresses over jeans and stuff. :D :D :D :D

It's a struggle with clothes now. It's not even worth buying anything new either. I am living in jogging bottoms at the moment, not even wearing a bra as it's uncomfortable across my ribs :( .

I always feel this way this time of year. I really enjoy Autumn as it makes me feel cosy. I look my best during autumn - don't know what it is, maybe the cosy nights in as the nights get darker, my little girl always gets a new cosy selection of clothes at Autumn and they're just so cute and now I'll have another lil one to kit out (dopn't know where the money will come from though!!)

MicheLou said:
I always feel this way this time of year. I really enjoy Autumn as it makes me feel cosy. I look my best during autumn - don't know what it is, maybe the cosy nights in as the nights get darker, my little girl always gets a new cosy selection of clothes at Autumn and they're just so cute and now I'll have another lil one to kit out (dopn't know where the money will come from though!!)

ooh I agree - so cozy!! I love boots & scarves and cuddly jumpers.

I just can't wait to wear normal clothes :cheer: I know it's going to take a little while to drop the 2 dress sizes I've put on this pregnancy but I can't wait to get back into my size 10 and 12s :D

Also I now get to shop for cute little boy stuff - I am still looking for a cuddly cosy pramsuit/snowsuit for him - just hope we get some snow this year :lol:

Give me summer any day....... I hate it when I see the summer stuff on sale knowing that that Autumn/Winter ranges are on their way :cry:

I loveeee autumn and winter! Can't wait for it to arrive! My son was born in sept 05 and I loved snuggling him up in little cute coats and taking him on walks in the woods :D

Oooo, autumn is my fave clothes month!!!! i wear the same 4 things all the time too, i figure....why bother buying clothes i will only wear for the next 3-4 weeks and that i KNOW ill never look good in anyways as denial or not, i still look like a fat frump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back