OMG....

lozzi

Reaction score
...i decided to sort through ellouises clothes again as i have had a lot given/ bought for me since i bagged it all up in sizes..

O..M..G

i have been sayin all along to ppl dont buy me newborn there isnt much point i bought the essentials and had a few given so that was that or so i thought...

well ive just sorted thru and no joke....

in size NEWBORN/FIRST SIZE i have:

35 vest babygrow things
22 sleepsuits
3 dresses
5 skirts/ trousers
4 t shirts
9 cardigans
6 all in ones/coats

so ladies dont just shove stuff bought for you away.... ull be shocked as to how much it mounts up :l haha

WOW thats great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loads of money saved there then!!!!

I have literally got 10 sleep suits and 10 vests thats it! Oh and I have scratch mits socks and hats plus 2 pram suits bought from ebay for pennies! lol Everything else is being bought after baby is born as we don't know what we are having.... I can't wait until I have a wardrobe full of little clothes!!!!!!!!!

o..k....

ive now sorted thru the rest of my baby stuff, 0-3 im more a less fine for....

3-6 i have loads of tops and thats about it.... 2 vests and 4 babygrows.... i think i need to go shoping :l haha

i have 31 'underwear' in totall,, about 5 dresses.. hats ..mittens etc.

my mom however webt silly with the newborm clothes...

theyre all from debenhams! baby rocha john rocha thingy..

she shud have given me the money! :x

oh hun i hope she isn't too big a baby my little one is already bursting out of her newborn clothes :D xx

hahah i kno... :l

newborn shes far too much and 3-6 she has nothing, but shoes ;) haha at least her feet wont be cold :l

dont be silly lozzi..you dont go anywhere to shop you just log onto ebay :rotfl: :rotfl:

Eblinx said:
dont be silly lozzi..you dont go anywhere to shop you just log onto ebay :rotfl: :rotfl:

i dont tend to at the minute.... surely u remmeber swollen feet and backache... god i go shopping and if i am not stopping to rest my feet im needing a wee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back