Unsettled?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
O is really content and only ever cries for his bottle but tonight he is clean fed abd currently being cuddles by OH but he is literally screaming?!?
He doesnt have a temp or anything!
I am not liking it I hate seeing him so upset!

Any advice mummies?

We had a grizzle monster here last night and today she is a snot box!!

She didn't have a temp last night either and was clingy and didn't settle.

So maybe a little cold is brewing??

Maybe cazza more little mite does the cutest bottom lip quiver he he

Ahhh the dreaded lip quiver! Hate it, it breaks my heart :( xx

Yeah it's probably a sign he might come down with some over the next couple of days. When Sophia was like this she had an off tummy and gripe water helped. Only needed it for a few days and she was back to normal again. Are his poo's ok?

Could he be overtired? Ty only gets hysterical if he's tired. I find walking with his head on my shoulder, rubbing his back and talking softly to him helps.

Laura his poo is normal :)
Becky possibly over tired he has had a busy day

I had this earlier and naked time solved the problem. Maybe just needs to be free and easy? lol.

B usually settles if upset when I hold him and kind of rock him. Don't know if that'll work?

Hope he is better soon. I hate it when B cries too and the lip quiver kills me!

xx

Good that his poo is fine so doesn't sound like an off tum :)

Was going to say he could be fighting going to sleep, my LO was the same about O's age and still does the same when shes had a busy day the little tinker ;)

Sophie has been like this for a couple of days and today whilst at grannies she was really sick. She's come home tonight upset but had a nice bath and cuddles and seems to have settled loads easier tonight. I'm guessing she just needed to get it out of her system

Could it be wind? Only time Jake cries really is with wind or his gums from teething, when he has wind his tummy goes hard and he screams and his little lip trembles xxx

:hugs:

Kayden gets hysterical at times too. Its worrying, but totally normal.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back