jeeeperssssssssssss! =)

Jones

Reaction score
sooo im 22 weeks tomorrow and this weekend ...the baby started kicking ...full on...boom boom boom.....i didnt think id feel it this early...before this it was flutter movement from when i was about 15 weeks....hehe......to be honest the kciks are FREAKING me out...they feel so weird and make me jump , it only happens when i lie on my sides really....oh and convinently when we watched the hill have eyes 2 on the weekend....lovely moment the baby chose to kick haha

Bless Mine was doing a number the other night when I was watchign the fireworks. When I first stared to feel the baby move it did make me jump x I love it now. Can't wait till I can see him poke his foot or hand out x

really..he he. it is exciting...but it really scared the living day lights out of me!!!!!!!!! its reassuring however to feel it.

Awww I cant wait to feel that! I lay quietly today and wondered if I could feel the flutters but it really could have been wind, lol xx

It gets better the bigger baby gets. Wait til baba kicks u in ur hooha or ribs unexpectedly Looool
Scared the crap out of me loool

It's great tho.

How exciting! I want to feel something now - I'm so impatient! No flutters yet...

Is your LO bouncing on your bladder yet? Very uncomfortable! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back