jeans

lisa&alex

Reaction score
why is it that every pair of trousers or jeans i have dont fit properly? under the bump ones make me look like ive got a nappy on.. they jsut arnt cut right and end up falling down.. the pockets turn themsleves inside out grr!! and over the bump the jean part dig in!1 cant win!!

im gonna sell my under the bump pairs i think..size 18 if anyones and my motehr care ones over the bump.. stupid.. they r to tight.

is anyone having the same probs

Well I'm wearing over the bump ones atm...But baby doesn't like anything touching the bump and kicks furiously at it until I remove it... Even under the bump things she kicks at... at the bottom. I can't win really.. .I like over the bump ones though because they make me feel secure, but have a tendency to fall down when I am standing up :think: so I am constantly having to hoike them up... :roll: And the under the bump ones just slice into my stomach when I sit down, so it's six and two threes... :rotfl: I'm living in PJs atm.

I bought a couple of pairs at the weekend. The Next ones are crap! The over the bump panel just isn't elastic enough and just falls down :shock:

The H&M ones are good though - I'm pleased with those :D

All of my maternity trousers fall down :shock: I'm always pulling them up!!! It's is a nightmare..... wish I could live in my PJ's too :lol:

just thought.. no wonder i always had tracksuit bottoms on when i was pg with charlotte :( lol.. chavish.. yet sooo comfy.. might get myself some skirts.. that way i can wear them with flat boots then...jsut have to talc up the thighs lol

am having the exact same problems... :(

am wearing those button elastic jeans from dorothy perkins at the mo, but they keep falling down at the back and i have to wear long tops if don't want to flash my arse!

and the black elastic waist trousers i've got from new look dig in at the front and feel really uncomfortable...

wonder what my boss would say if i came to work in my pj's?? i'd love that...!! :rotfl:

Moomum said:
I bought a couple of pairs at the weekend. The Next ones are crap! The over the bump panel just isn't elastic enough and just falls down :shock:

The H&M ones are good though - I'm pleased with those :D
I have a pair of Next black trousers and found these are the worse, the panel that goes over the bump is nowhere near big enough and just sits in the middle on the bump and i constantly hoiking them up, they are neither here nor there! mothercare i have found the best especially the jog bottoms and yoga pants, they are really generous and comfy.

i never wore maternity jeans with nathan cos i found them so uncomfortable- i tried next and george.
i got some for this time off ebay for £4.00 theyre mamas and papas over the bump with adjustable waist and they are brill. they havent got the stretchy panel they are all denim. they dont fall down all the time theyre comfy and i think they will last me till the end, they were my bargain of the year. they looked brand new when i got them.
i wouldnt buy them new cos theyre like £40 but off ebay theyre more reasonable.

i've got a pair of under the bump jeans from next and i live in them! i only have the one pair of jeans and now its gotten colder they're all i wear, wish they had skinny leg jeans in maternity to wear wiv those comfy ugg boots... cant find a poair anywhere, am gona try new look 2moz cos i cba to keep washing and drying these jeans in the eveningsa lol

Yup. Jeans are a nightmare for me too. Im lucky in a way as I havent really gained weight anywhere aside from my bump and boobs, but when it comes to maternity jeans it means that they tend to hang off my bum and thighs and i look like Im tryng to emulate the "Emo" kids who walk around with their underwear showing and their jeans halfway down their backsides!! Not a good look at the best of times (in my opinion) never mind for a 28 year old pregnant lady!!! I tend to stick to black pants cos they seem to stick to me better! Ive got combats too and have the same problem with them as I do with the jeans.

I have 2 under the bump ones from Next and love them. Next sale tomorrow so going to try find more ones.
Baby doesnt like anything on my tummy too, my jojo maman bebe work trousers are the best as they are fairly loose and i got them fr a bargain£3 inthe sale.
Im living in dresses at the mo really, so its my normal clothes.

I have a pair of combat maternity trousers and they fall down and the pannel doesnt fit properly. I went into Primark and got two pairs of those stretchy jogging bottoms £3 each lol live in them and cuz they are so cheap doesnt matter if they fall apart lol :D

xx

i bought some really nice boyfriend fit ones from next with the side pannels in. they fit like my pre preg jeans as they just stretch as i get bigger.

i have 2 pairs from blooming marvellous... they are dead comfy. One under bump pair and they dont dig in and one of the carpenter style which are over bump.....

Leggings or tracksuit bottoms are the only thing I can be comfortable in, but its been way too hot. Even now I'm still in strappy tops and summery cotton dresses!

I still look fat instead of pregnant, so I haven't bought anything yet...

...but there'a a small development: Although I don't exactly wear those Bridget Jones kind of big panties, I have to keep my underwear very low under my tummy cos even the softest one seems to dig in :)

Finally something that seems on the way of becoming a bump! :cheer:

youngmumtobe20 said:
i've got a pair of under the bump jeans from next and i live in them! i only have the one pair of jeans and now its gotten colder they're all i wear, wish they had skinny leg jeans in maternity to wear wiv those comfy ugg boots... cant find a poair anywhere, am gona try new look 2moz cos i cba to keep washing and drying these jeans in the eveningsa lol

Topshop sell skinny jeans on their website - not sure what they are lke but I am thinking of ordering a pair too to wear with Ugg boots as they are so warm and comfy!

The first pair i got were from Next and under the bump, they just seem to keep falling down all the time. The next pair i got were again from next and have the big panel in. They fit well and the panel is real comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back