• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jealous Friend...

dannii87

Reaction score
I have a friend & we grew up together. We were like sisters because my Mum & her Mum met in hospital having us and they are still best friends. But we drifted apart when we were about 12/13 because we were into different things & when I was 15, we moved away from her area.

To cut a long story short, since I was about 18 weeks pregnant, she's been really funny with me because she can't get pregnant... She's secretly TTC (her boyfriend doesn't know about it, he thinks she's on the pill but she isn't).

I NEVER contact her, but for the last few weeks, she rings me A LOT on my house phone (so I don't know who's calling when I answer - basically, I can't avoid her calls!) lol :lol: :oops: But she doesn't just ring to ask me how I am, she rings me and give snide digs and pretty annoying comments.

She thinks she knows EVERYTHING about pregnancy because a friend of hers has a 1 year old son :roll: She says things like "have you not got a house yet? Bloody hell, you're leaving it a bit late aren't you?" & "She's not engaged yet? Bloody hell, you're going WELL overdue Dannii..." & "You STILL haven't lost your plug? Sorry, but that means labour is really far away" & I get daily texts like "Have you not popped that sprog yet? lol" & "Please tell me you're not still pregnant?"

Now I've hit my due date, I feel a HUGE relief! It's so wierd. It's like the pressure is finally off for having her because she can't be early now! :cheer: I'm feeling a hell of a lot better because there is no date I'm "aiming" towards... So I've been feeling amazing today (which is really wierd, I know!) BUT, she's REALLY pissed me off just now on Facebook;

(Copied & Pasted:)
8:15pm Sarah
have u not popped yet?

8:19pm Dannii
Obviously not - I'm online you silly moo! lol

8:20pm Sarah
what, not even asign? anyway, it wasnt a silly Q, never know, u could be multi tasking lol

8:22pm Dannii
Nope, no signs at all! lol She doesn't want to come out...

8:23pm Sarah
o shite dan. u ready to be induced then? u fed up now?

8:25pm Dannii
I might not have to be induced yet, they'll wait to give her time to arrive herself without intervention before they do anything like inducing me. Nope, I'm feeling pretty calm today! I think it's because I know I only have a max of 11 days to go maybe before they offer an induction? Hmm!

8:26pm Sarah
lol dan, lol hope u dont take this wrong but u ent even lost ur plug yet hun. have a hug tho, u must be well annoyed. - HUG!

8:27pm Dannii
lol Sarah, you haven't had children, I'm on a forum where not everyone loses their plug before labour lol. I'm not annoyed, I actually feel really calm about it all!

8:28pm Sarah
hhhm, i kno u too well dan! oh well. let me know if anythig happens. martins taking me away for the weekend but i'll speak 2 u next week. what day is best for u?

8:28pm Dannii
Erm... Weds eve? Actually, there's a BB eviction I think! lol I'm too into this year's BB! Anyway, Evie may arrive next week - Never know! I'll keep you posted though and will make sure Mum texts you to let me know.

8:30pm Sarah
wont hold my breath lol. only joking. she might come next week? duno tho, i reckon she'll be a 1st sept baby.. anyway. i'll ring u thurs or something then. speak soon x

I'm fuming! Just because she NEVER has anything nice to say!! :wall: xxx

:talkhand: Tell Her: "J\ade said that Evie will arrive on Tuesday so I will be pre-occupied on Wednesday"

:rotfl:

I'd tell her to get stuffed and you'll tell her she's here when your ready. A due date isn't necessary the day she's going to arrive.
Tell her she can comment when she has kids herself. Stupid Moo!!!

OMG how are you keeping your patience?

I would tell her to "f**k off"

:twisted:

I understand why your annoyed - There is nothing more annoying than someone who thinks they know everything about something they have never experienced! lol

If its any consolation I lost my plug 7hrs before my son was born and with my daughter it only came away when my waters broke 30 mins before she was born....So why she thinks you must lose your plug a long time before is beyond me!

How rude, I would avoid all calls in future and get caller display for your house phone.

Also change your facebook status to 'Dannii is fed up being asked about whether she's given birth yet, so stop asking - if you are important enough, you will find out after it happens'. :D :hug:

Mildly said:
Also change your facebook status to 'Dannii is fed up being asked about whether she's given birth yet, so stop asking

I did this! Obviously slightly different but i was pissed at people constantly asking and making sure i told them!

Lol i like Mildly's idea of changing your status :clap: x

I know where you are coming from Dannii. Im a member of a teachers forum and have made some very good friends. We set up a section for those of us ttc and there is also a "Maternity Dept" and a "Baby and toddler" section. Anyway I was good friends with another girl who was ttc and when i got pregnant she was really excited, then one day out of the blue she deleted me from her FB and sent me an email saying she didnt want anymore contact as she couldnt bare to see me going through pregnancy while she wasnt. I thought fair enough and respected her wishes. A few weeks later she started threads on the teaching forum saying i was lying about everything and that i had started another thread saying i was being raped by my husband and being a general troll. Was very pissed off with it and told her exactly what i thought. She mentioned the other day that she regretted it and had lost a good friend.

Sorry i am digressing now!!!!!! :hug: to dannii!

LOL Jade!! :rotfl:

Mildly! Haha!! I'd love to change my status to that, but I've had a few others ask me if I've had her yet who are nicer and I wouldn't want them to think it's about them! lol xx

Thanks ladies!! I'm glad it's not just me! I was feeling soooo good as well! Like the pressure was finally off because I've reached the DD everyone's known about for 9 months (and stupidly thinking it's the date she WILL arrive :roll: ) & I feel a bit like, relieved!

But her put downs really annoy me... She always tells me how hard it is looking after a baby because she babysits her friend's son all the time. She comes out with little "facts" like "babies poo 13 times a day on average" & "you'll get NO sleep for the first 5 weeks at least, you'll be like a walking zombie" blah blah... I'm not going to answer the house phone next week. I might tell my household to tell people I'm not in so I can avoid her! x

Oh Ally :hug: :( She sounds horrible! :wall: Sorry you had to go through that.. x

i've heard you can get away with murder whilst pregnant?! :wink: :twisted:

haha.. only kidding but really she sounds very annoying!

you dont need a friend like that who obveously is out to "try " and be better than you babe xx

What a horrible cow :evil:

I had 2 so called friends the other night telling me how they'd hate to give birth, would rather have sections and wouldn't dream of breastfeeding cos its gross. Neither of them have kids or are planning them anytime soon. I just ignore them.

Everyone has a opinion when your pregnant and has no concept whether what their saying is insensitive or not. :roll:

Where's the little b*tch slap smiley :twisted: :talkhand:

What on earth is she going on about plug for?! Obviously has no idea how things work!

I had a friend who had a touch of the green eyed monster as well. She went as far as telling my other friend that I got pregnant on purpose to wind her up!! :think: Yeeees, thats why I got pregnant. It had nothing to do with the fact I was drunk as a skunk, dressed as a ladybug after a halloween night out! :rotfl: Go you with the patience though. I'd have logged out the second she started, thats what I ended up doing with my friend when she kicked off with the fake nice-ness!

Mildly said:
Also change your facebook status to 'Dannii is fed up being asked about whether she's given birth yet, so stop asking - if you are important enough, you will find out after it happens'. :D :hug:

:dance: :cheer: Brilliant idea!! hehe

said "feck off stupid ass!" "Im not annoyed at my DD being here but stupid people like you!!" heehee
I dont have much patience these days! :roll:

I would post back.. "at least im not trying to get up the duff without my partner knowing!" Post that on Facebook and see how much longer she contacts you knowing everything..

Dannii she sounds awful give it a wide bearth so to speak Jealous I think she could get greener than the Incredible Hulk sad cow.

Take care and take no notice you have done a great job upto now and you are going to be a fantastic mum to Evie and the situation with Gray at least he is aware that he is going to be a dad and not being decieved into becoming one!

Kathy xx :hug: :hug:

Daffodil said:
OMG how are you keeping your patience?

I would tell her to "f**k off"

:twisted:

DITTOOOOOOOO

Tis awful that she is so desperatley wanting a baby that she has to involve herself so heavily in giving her oldest friend malinformed and bullshit comments like that :wall:

Well all i can say Danni is well done for being so patient and polite :hug: i take it you won't be linking her to this forum for the TTC section? :rotfl:

I'd tell her to p*ss off too, and defently agree with Mildy. Im sooo gonna do that near the end, coz people drove me nuts with the "have you had him yet?" last time xx

Aww dannii - your 'friend' sounds like a prat and a wannabe - tell her to fuck off and stop pretendikg to be a know it all when shes not had children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back