emmie's gone to the hospital UPDATE!

I'm home, not sure for how much longer though lol KFC was soooooo yummy lol

Had to go to hospital as although i was having mega mega bad pains earlier i hadnt really felt baby move so i tried listening in on doppler but couldnt find heartbeat so i totally paniced and phoned hozzie and they said to come in for monitoring, bubs was fine and they traced contractions i was having plenty of them but i wasnt feeling them.

However after KFC (Had a mega spicy zinger tower with hot wings lol) and nearly home i had this hell of a contraction, not had one since though but my back ache is sooooooooo bad i cant get comfy its now constant pain in back :( but :D

Midwife said it could be another couple of days though but i dont think it will be (im hoping anyway)

Mel and bean is my text buddy which i will hopefuly be using very soon :hug:

I dont think it will be days either!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: So exciting!!

I have a good feeling we will be hearing some good news soon!

Good luck hun, glad to hear you and bubs are well, and lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yay Emmie! :cheer: :D Hopefully you'll be meeting bubs very soon! Glad you are OK though!

good to hear from you emmie, good to know that you and blake are fine :D

I hope you feel better and manage to relax a bit this evening at least before things really kick off.. let's hope bubba blake doesn't keep you waiting too long!! :cheer: :cheer:

Awwww it's gonna be real soon I just know it!!!!!

Did you have to drive all the way to Mat Unit or could you get checked out closer to you?

Sending bucket fulls of labour dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah xxx
ps now I'm hungry and OH won't cycle into town to get me KFC :wall: (ffs it's only a few miles!)

I had to go to peterborough and all the road works on the a1 its a nightmare now it took forever :(

Just got out the bath now in pjs (put a pad on just incase) and i will be going to bed in a bit sleeping on a large disposable changing mat and towel lol dont wanna ruin my bed :rotfl:

Fingers crossed i will be waking in a few hours time with some decent regular pains, BRING IT ON I'M READY :D

:eek: Hopefully tomorrow will be the best 1st wedding anaversary ever :)

I feel a bit cheated by the midwife when i went to the hospital as she didnt give me an internal to see if i was dialated at all or see the status of my cervix :(

I have a midwife appointment tomorrow at 2.15 so lets see if i need it

OH made me sleep on a towel last night! he got me the bedding i leaked on last night as a treat when i moved in. the bottom sheet was £15, egyptian cotton or something, whoops! :oops:

aww bless hope it's not a long labour good luck hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back