Jasper John Ryan, 15.07.2010 8lbs 14oz - BIRTH STORY PAGE 3

Omg I'm Blubbing like a little babba! That wassuch a beautiful story! I'm sorry things didn't work outbhow theyvwere planned, but you've got a happy healthy babba now and you should be so proud :) congrats Hun xxx

Oh wow, what a story, I feel exhausted just reading it. As traumatic as it was it sounds such a positive experience too. Congrats xx

:hug: So glad that everything is looking up now! Sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted but at least little Jasper is doing grand! Congratulations again :D Xx

Jasper got weighed yesterday and he has gained 140g :) we are really on the way up!

looks like i will have to have stomach injections for six weeks :( :( still at least i will be over my fear of needles by then!

Wow, thats the best told labout story i ever read :)

huge congratulations hun!
you've brought a tear to my eye with that story xxx

well done you! An amazing story. I cried too. a LOT!
congratulations X

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing that hun, it was so like my own last time it could have been identical although you locked up significantly more hours :hugs:

Witch hazel on gauze is like a godsend to the stitches and swelling hun :hugs:

Huge Congrats again xx

oh my god. that was a bit upsetting for me reading your story! you done so well at home. i was in agony at 2 cms dilated nevermind 5 :shock:

i'm so sorry you had the complications but you handled all so well, even when ickle JAsper was ill. i would've been going out my mind!

you are such a strong person and i bet you're so proud of yourself! and you're whole family. WELL DONE! :hug:

i HATE needles aswell but after being in labour, it kind makes you think.. hmm i've been through labour.. sure i can handle a needle ;)

congratulations again hun xxx

hey guys, i just uploaded some more piccies of Jasper John on that page if you guys fancy a lookie :)

I have bad news about my leg, looks like i will be on Warfarin for the next six months with weekly blood tests :(

Guess i will have to get over my fear of needles asap!

:love: I actually had a little cry over those pics cos he's so beautiful!!! Think Im still hormonal... :lol:

Sorry to hear about your leg, but at least youre being carefully monitored and treated for it, so you wont have to worry.

My aunt had the same thing, except she has down syndrome and a massive needle phobia. She had to be sedated weekly to get her bloods! Im sure you'll do much better than that lol but shes fine now anyway, the treatment worked and shes not on any meds, so Im sure you'll be fine. Will prob be a right pain having to go to the appointments tho :(

Congratulations fi!!! What a story!! x x those pics are gorgeous but more needed of you and Jasper (gorgeous name and it really suits him!) x x welcome to the world Jasper x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back