Jar foods

I home cook everything for Jenna - freeze it and defrost as needed. When we are out for the whole day though I tend to take pre-made. The only stuff I use is Ella's Kitchen and Plum Baby - having looked at what is in the others I just stick to these to brands - I get them from Tescos

Ive experimented with all types and i tend to give him a bit of a variety. he likes the savoury meals from hipp (i think they actually taste like food, some of the stage 1 cow and gate jars taste like cardboard) but he does like the cow and gate cereal and puddings. also the mums own recipe ones are quiet nice especially the choccy pudding one we get loads of "mmmmm" noises when we have that one. If i were you id try a range and see what he likes best. today ky had weetabix with his milk on for breakfast. he had a cauliflower cheese hipp jar for lunch and a mooshed banana for pud. for tea he had a stage 2 lasagne cow and gate jar and boots fruit purée yoghurt. (after he refused my home cooked dinner of puréed potato and veg :? ) he hates my cooking :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back