Jade goody's mum

Dee1985

Reaction score
did any one watch Jade goody's mum extreme make over?
it was on tonight i recorded it just watched it she looks soooooooooo different :shock:

Nope but i wish i had...that would of been a laugh :rotfl:

i thought it would be impossible but she looked sooooo sexy in the end :shock:

i fogot about that! i wanted to watch it but was at the hosptial

Bless thats nice..i hate jade...she is so annoying..but i have no problems with her mom yet sooo yeyy go jades mom :dance:

I watched it the transformation was fantastic!!

She was such a nice down to earth person that really appreciated everything that they did for her not like these on the normal extreme makeover that just expect it.

I like Jade, its good to have some down to earth people on tv. Her mum was quite rough wasn't she? Bless her. :dance:

Its repeated on living tv at 7.30pm tonight.

I can't stand Jade though as she is too thick :rotfl: Though we do need more normal people around.

i think with jade its all a big act...i cant stand her...she makes me :puke: lol

cassi said:
i think with jade its all a big act...i cant stand her...she makes me :puke: lol

I agree! The whole 'acting stupid' thing is just boring now!

beanie said:

I can't stand Jade though as she is too thick :rotfl: Though we do need more normal people around.

Beanie you don't like people cause they r thick! :shock: :rotfl:

did you see her oldest son with a bottle to!! He's about 6.

Their voice goes through me, so high pitched and squealy!

i watched a little bit of it, but oh wanted 2 watch something else

K X said:
beanie said:

Beanie you don't like people cause they r thick! :shock: :rotfl:

not when they are that thick no

cant be that bad being thick, shes become a millionaire out of it :dance:

its not working fo me though :roll:

didn't her salon go bust. Good luck to her, if she can make something out of it full respect, it would be nice if she bought an encyclopedia though

just because one or mORE of her businisses go bust that means nothing towards her personal wealth. thats why most people have LTD businesses.
so if things do go wrong all debts etc are limited to the business and not the individuals personal wealth. i never thought you were the type to not like poelpe because they are "that thick" :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back