IVF

Violet

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Haven't been on PF for a long time. Thought I'd introduce myself here as earlier this year we decided on IVF as a last ditch effort. I have been ttc since practically giving birth to my son lol. In 2014 I had 2 mcs, 11 weeks and 6 weeks. They finally agreed after the second mc that I had antiphospholipid syndrome (previous tests had shown it but apparently u need to have 2 mcs before they label it)

Had an AMH of 1.4 which is really low, even for my age apparently. Think most other tests came back normal apart from the Implantation Clinic which showed uterine natural killer cells at 10.6% when it should be under 5%.

I grew just 3 follicles on the right side, using menopur, Bemfola and Cetrotide. Nothing on the left. I've also been on clexane for the APS. I think the stress got to my fella on the day of egg collection as he had his first bad sperm analysis. They ended up changing us from IVF to ICSI. Of the 3 eggs they collected, 2 fertilised normally and 1 fertilised abnormally.

On day 2 they put the 2 (apparently top grade :) ) embryos back. Since then I've been crampy in different places and so gassy! I so so want to test. I'm currently CD21, 4 days post 2-day transfer, if that makes sense. Now I'm just waiting and kinda don't know what to do with myself.

Hi violet,

How exciting, I so hope all the hard work has been worth it and you get a bfp. When can you usually test from after transfer? I'll have everything crossed for you! :) xx

You've got good signs. I hope those little embryos stick. Xxx

I'm not sure when I can test from, that was going to be one of my questions to all you girls lol :) I'm booked back into the clinic with a urine sample on 19th Aug which is 2 weeks after transfer, but was wondering if I can test earlier.

I would test starting from 16th. Should be good lines there then!

Lots of luck to you :) Try not to test too early as the trigger can still be in your system-I think for up to ten days. You can test earlier than when they say though as they usually say to go longer than we normally would on natural cycle. I would test 10 days past 2dt, just to be sure the trigger is gone and should get accurate result by then xx

Ah ok thanks girls. Wow I don't think 1 week will ever take so long to go by.

Hope it passes quickly for you with a stonking BFP at the end of it :) xx

If I were you I'd test at home first as I hated doing the test in the clinic! Good luck :) xx

I am gonna have to order some more ic tests. Just had a look and I have 1 left! I really want to test now too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back