• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've told someone

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Only the woman at tesco checkout when I bought yet another HPT :roll: . She asked if it was for me and I said yes and she asked if I was hoping for a yes or no, so I said I'm 7 weeks but I like to keep testing to make sure :lol: . It felt funny telling someone, I even went a bit red for some reason. And yes my 11th HPT was a strong + :D I've still got another to do probably next week just to make sure :oops:

Thats a bit nosey of her... TBH its not really her business.... Cheeky mare!

:shock:

I have done about 5 in all, im starting to think its realy now lol!

x

YEY feels really weird at first doesnt it!

Hun just wanna warn u that I kept testing and really scared myself at around 9 weeks cos the test wasn't as strong as the previous one i'd done... I panicked big time and had an emergency scan and all was fine - It was just my hormones leveling off :lol: Just wanted to warn you so you dont do the same! ;)

It was a bit nosey probably cos I look really young for my age :roll:

Thanks Happy_chick I'll remember that when I get the urge to buy more

I've got two tests left then thats it. My poas addiction is done!
Only stopped temping this morning, thats my other addiction. Feels wrong not doing it :lol:

i soon gave up temping and it was loverly lol , now i dont even kknow where my thermometer is !

oh and i think i have 19 tests sitting on my windowsil lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back