I've taken 3 IC's today..pls look and give me your thoughts???

Thank you girls. Well Ive just come back home and the test has turned that ukky yellow colour and it looks like the test line is white. Ive got this feeling that this morning I was looking at pooled dye beside the test line?? do you think it looks like it?

Im gonna do the other morrisons tonight. how long do you suggest waiting after last drink/wee??

amy i wish i knew what dpo i was, havent had af since feb. so confusing. x
x

Last edited:
so frustrating! im kind of like that 2 havent had af since my mc so im just guessing:wall2:

Good luck, i can see lines on all of them. x

Thanks nurse, im hoping its not poss to have 14 evaps since saturday! and amy it annoying...i have no confirmation im even oving. are you doing opks?

Im sat here staring at these tests..driving myself mad so i decide to take the short drive to asda and buy a pack of FR and I will take these results as gospel!! I havent had a drink since 3 and had a wee since 4 when do you think I should test!!

x

They say aim for 4 hours...can you wait until 8?

NOW! test now! lol yes im doing opks i am pretty sure i have ovd but its my first time doing them so im not really trusting my judgement

oh hope next month is much better for you amy, when you realise what is normal for you.

Im gonna aim for 8 I think..just because if i dont and its bfn ill ill be thinking 'oh its because my wee was diluted blah blah'

Just want a yes or no!! ive pee'd on waaaay to many sticks.

Ill let you ladies no (deep down think it will be bfn though)

x

FR is BFN! That is the end of that! Horrible batch of ICs!! Lesson is well learnt and I don't think I will be using ICs ever again..I will probably use the second FR Wednesday to make sure though..

...just wait for af now so I know I'm even ovulating!

Good luck all of you with getting your BFPs!

aw hun dam! you never know though she aint got ya yet xxxxxx

Sorry for your BFN, your not out till the witch turns up xxx

Thank you all, and thanks butterfly for the dust. I'll see what wednesday brings!!

Thanks for all your support ladies. At least I know I wasn't seeing the lines in my head, I would have thought it was all me.

Lots of luck all xx

Good luck on Wednesday! I'll be retesting then as well!
Lots of :dust:!!

Good luck Lewa, hope its 2 fat pink lines. After reading cosmics thread about oh picking up the first response but not the early one- well I had this feeling and checked mine..doh they're not early response! Sop fingers crossed that may be why bfn..gonna leave it a little later than wednesday now though..just in case! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back