I've lost all control....

Emma58

Reaction score
Of my bladder :(

I think today's the day i need to get me some Tena lady. I thought i was doing really well getting this far with out losing control of my bladder but no!

I have just been brushing my teeth and needed to cough at the same time and :oops: :oops: :oops:

Being pregnant is so undignified sometimes

oh hun! I know the feeling, Im just hanging onto the control by a thread LOL - I just brace myself before any sort of laugh / cough :lol:

Keep doing those pelvic floors and get yourself some Tena! :hug:

You wait till you've had baby and laugh or cough or sneeze. Its not just wee, its trumps too :oops: I've trumped at playgroup, infront of OH's mum and dad, in the doctors :oops:

Just do your pelvic floor asap after the birth :)

lou said:
You wait till you've had baby and laugh or cough or sneeze. Its not just wee, its trumps too :oops: I've trumped at playgroup, infront of OH's mum and dad, in the doctors :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: oh great! I cannot wait! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tillytots said:
lou said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: oh great! I cannot wait! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Don't worry, you aren't doomed. I'm a classic example of not doing my pelvic floor. Learn from my trumpy mistake girls!! :rotfl:

i dont think i have one clean pair of trousers left i wee myself all the time... :oops:

lou said:
omg i was standing in the bar next to some blokes ordering a drink a few weeks ago and i coughed and farted really loudly and i was soooo embarrassed :oops: :oops: :oops:

littlepip said:
lou said:
omg i was standing in the bar next to some blokes ordering a drink a few weeks ago and i coughed and farted really loudly and i was soooo embarrassed :oops: :oops: :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: would loved to have seen that!

I lost control of my bladder in first tri, if I'm sick now I full on wet myself! :oops:

lou said:

:oops: :oops:

I am ashamed to say I already do that. I can't stop trumps - they just seem to fall out of me :oops:

Now I know why my mum always seems so surprised when she does it. I've taken the mickey out of her for years as she always seems shocked when she trumps - now i know why - it must be hereditary.

:rotfl: haha I can laugh about it now but at the time :oops: Last summer we camped in the New Forest with loads of friends and I had a migraine. Everytime I threw up I farted really loudly and this went on pretty much all night. I'm sure people must have heard, its pretty quiet in the forest :oops: Nobody said anything though. Poor Jed, I don't know how he still fancies me, really I don't :oops:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I get looks of utter disgust off my OH!!

Told him not to listen to any noises I may make giving birth!

I have a really bad cold at the moment with a hacking cough - god, I wish I'd done my pelvic floor exercises, I have to hold my foo foo everytime I cough else a bit of pee pee comes out :shock:

I'm sure sean rubs his hands together when I fart during the night, he says they are so loud :oops: :oops:

Emma58 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I get looks of utter disgust off my OH!!

Told him not to listen to any noises I may make giving birth!

I trumped like a trooper when I gave birth and when I apologised to my midwife she said not to worry because her husband suffered from IBS so she was used to it :rotfl:

I never pooed though which I was glad about. How embarrassing :oops:

lou said:
I trumped like a trooper when I gave birth and when I apologised to my midwife she said not to worry because her husband suffered from IBS so she was used to it :rotfl:

I never pooed though which I was glad about. How embarrassing :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: PMSL

I'm really scared I poo myself :rotfl: I'd be mortified - even though OH does'nt see that harm on walking in on me when I'm on the loo.

I hate it when he does that

I don't wanna poo as I'll be in the birth pool so someone would have to chase it out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
I don't wanna poo as I'll be in the birth pool so someone would have to chase it out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Pack a fishing net in your Labour bag just incase :rotfl: :rotfl:

Babylicious said:

The midwifes chase it out with a little sieve, you'll be fine :shock:

thats if it's hard and not sloppy - imagine if it's cacamalla :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back