I've just had my first lie in for what seems like months...

libs

Reaction score
Thanks to the horrible virus I've had I'm still exhausted - so decided to have a lie in this morning (one advantage of teenagers is they do like their sleep) I didn't get up till 9 :shock:
5 minutes later my Dad turns up :? to finish my kitchen - I'm still in my dressing gown, the breakfast dishes are in the sink, my hair's all over the place and there's a pile of washing in the kitchen that i meant to put on last night but fell asleep.

Once, once since Christmas I've had a lie in and my dad has to turn up to see it. I feel like I'm 12 again :rotfl:

bless you hun, typical isnt it :wall:

One week end OH and I managed to lie in, only till about 10. have you ever seen that footage of sherry blair when she opens the door of 10 downing street the morning after tony became PM?? well thats jus what i looked like. OH's parents came to fit the new gas cooker (yes hes CORGI reg lol) and were greet by such a sight

im normally up at the crack of dawn on my days off (not by choice :evil: )

strangely i did manage to lie in till 11 today. 2 weeks laft at work so i think i could get used to this- until the baby arrives :roll:

I'm sooo jealous I want a lie in! :twisted:
Really though-I hope you feel a bit better after a little extra kip! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

yes thats typical hun, that would happen to me :wall: :wall:

Charlotte & Emily said:
i want a lie in :(

My LO wakes up at quarter to 7 for breakfast whenever I try to have a lie in. He woke me up at half 5 the other morning saying he was hungry :shock:

In my defence ladies - I did do all the years of early starts...and now I want to do them again - and give up my holidays lying by the pool in peace all day, and the undisturbed sleep... :shock:
I must be mad :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back